Now Hiring - Upholstery
Who we are: At Karl Chevrolet we passionately work as a team provide our customers with an outstanding automotive experience, treating our customers and teammates with honesty, integrity, trust and respect.
Karl Kustoms is looking for a highly talented custom upholsterer with the skills to make, repair, and replace automotive upholstery, convertible tops headliners, seat repairs, and vinyl tops.
Who we are seeking
THE IDEAL CANDIDATES SHOULD:
- Be highly motivated and goal-oriented
- Possess strong time management skills.
- A desire to provide outstanding customer service.
- Have a positive attitude with the desire to grow personally and professionally.
- Have a desire to work as a team.
- Must possess the ability to use technology applicable to role, and to access information necessary to complete daily responsibilities.
The individual we are seeking enjoy being challenged to succeed, have an excellent work ethic with strong values including integrity and reliability.
Pay commensurate with experience. Have an opportunity to work on the finest classic and street rod cars today- In a shop environment that is second to none.
We offer an aggressive pay plan and a competitive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, 401K plan with a match, PTO as well as additional voluntary benefits.
Karl Chevrolet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.