Chevrolet Performance LT1 6.2L Dry Sump Crate Engine
- 460 hp @ 6,000 rpm/465 lb.-ft. @ 4,600 rpm
- With DrySump oiling system
- Active Fuel Management &Variable Valve Timing
- High-pressure direct-injectionliftpump installed
- Additional information
- Product Overview
- Reviews (0)
LT1 Dry Sump Crate Engine
460 hp @ 6,000 rpm / 465 lb.-ft. @ 4,600 rpm
LT1 6.2L Tech Specs:
Part Number: 19329997 (dry sump)
Engine Type: Direct Injection spark ignition
Gen V Small Block V-8
Displacement (cu in): 376 cu in 6.2L
Bore x Stroke (in): 4.065 x 3.622 (103.25 x 92mm)
Block (P/N 12619171): Cast-aluminum with 6-bolt nodular iron main bearing caps
Crankshaft: Forged Steel
Connecting Rods: Forged powdered metal
Pistons: Hypereutectic aluminum
Camshaft Type (P/N 12629512): Billet steel roller
Valve Lift (in): 0.561″ intake / 0.531″ exhaust
Camshaft Duration (@0.050 in): 242° intake / 244° exhaust
Cylinder Heads (P/N 12678633): Aluminum, rectangular port D/I
Valve Size (in): 2.130″ intake / 1.590″ exhaust
Compression ratio: 11.5:1
Rocker Arms (P/N 12619829 int): Investment-cast, roller trunnion
Rocker Arms (P/N 12619829 exh): Investment-cast, roller trunnion
Rocker Arm Ratio: 1.81:1
Recommended Fuel: Premium recommended
Maximum Recommended RPM: 6600
Reluctor Wheel: 58x
- SuperMatic 4L70-E Four-Speed Automatic – P/N 19329645
- T56 Super Magnum Six-speed Manual – P/N 19329795
- Engines shipped with high-pressure direct-injection fuel pump installed
- Requires production or after-market oil lines and external oil tank (not included)
- Comes with a Corvette oil pan – Use oil hose adaptors P/N 25534412 to adapt AN-12 fittings
- Assembly does not include electronics
- Use LT1 Controller Kit, P/N 19303137 for engine operation – Kit includes electronic throttle pedal, which is required for throttle input to the ECU
- Intended for pre-1976 street vehicles, or any off-road vehicle
- Not intended for marine applications
- Front-End Accessory Drive Kit, P/N 12679459, can be ordered separately
- 8-bolt crankshaft flange
- Shipped with 14″ flexplate
LT1 Dry Sump Crate Engine
19329997 Chevrolet Motor
The Next Generation is Here!
Chevrolet Performance is proud to offer the all-new LT1 crate engine. Introduced on the seventh-generation Corvette Stingray, the LT1 6.2L opened the next chapter in the long, historic legacy of the Small Block engine ? and gives your project vehicle a high-tech heart transplant with an unprecedented balance of performance and efficiency!
The GM LT1 is architecturally similar to the LS family of Small Block engines, but with a unique block casting, cylinder head design, oiling system and more. It also combines advanced technologies including direct injection, Active Fuel Management (cylinder deactivation) and continuously variable valve timing to support an advanced combustion system.
Our LT1 crate motor is rated at 460 hp and 465 lb.-ft. of torque; and it is offered with a wet sump or dry sump oiling system. A controller specially designed for retro-fit application using an automatic transmission is available.
Chevrolet Performance Crate Engines include a 24-month or 50,000-mile (80,000 kilometer) limited warranty.
This product qualifies for a $250 Rebate from Chevrolet Performance.
To receive the rebate:
- Purchase a select Chevrolet Performance Crate Engine between 10/1/2020 and 12/31/2020
- Complete all information requested on this form and mail it by January 31st, 2021, OR
- Submit your rebate online at www.gmpartsrebates.com before the same deadline
See rebate form for more details.
NOTE: Please allow up to 6-8 weeks for rebate processing.
This product qualifies for Free Mobil 1 Oil!
November 1, 2020 through February 28, 2021 receive a Free case of Mobil 1 Oil with the purchase of a Chevrolet Performance Crate Engine and receive two Free Cases of Mobil 1 Oil with the purchase of a Connect & Cruise Package.