E-ROD LSA 6.2L Manual S/C Crate Engine
- 556 hp @ 6,100 rpm/551 lb.-ft. @ 3,800 rpm
- 17-tooth Reluctor Wheel for Manual Transmission
- Eaton 1.9L TVS Supercharged, Intercooled, aluminum engine
- Powerplant out of the world-class Cadillac CTS-V
- Additional information
- Product Overview
- Reviews (0)
LSA E-ROD 6.2L Crate Engine, Automatic Manual
556 hp @ 6,100 rpm / 551 lb.-ft. @ 3,800 rpm / 40-tooth Reluctor Wheel Transmission
CARB EO#: D-126-33
E-ROD LSA Specs:
6.2L (376 cu in)
556 hp @ 6100 rpm
551 lb-ft @ 3800 rpm
9.1:1 compression ratio
L92-style aluminum cylinder heads
Hydraulic roller camshaft with .492/.480-in lift
Note: LSA Manual Transmission calibration with 17-tooth trans reluctor wheel
In addition to the E-ROD system, the builder will need to source additional components to complete the assembly and get the vehicle running. They include:
– Fuel tank
– Fuel lines (re-circulating or returnless)
– Fuel pump
– Fuel tank vent line from the tank to the evaporative emissions canister
– Purge line from the canister to the engine purge solenoid
– Air induction system that incorporates the mass airflow sensor
– Exhaust system behind the catalytic converters
Each E-ROD engine requires a front-end accessory drive system suitable to the vehicle. The instruction manual includes recommendations for the accessory drive kit, as well as the transmission, gear ratios and more. Chevrolet Performance offers two configurations of the accessory drive systems to suit different applications; and each allows the installer to easily delete air conditioning. They include part numbers 19155066 and 19155067.
Chevrolet Performance recommends the LS1 Engine Installation Guide P/N 88959384, which illustrates basic procedures and offers helpful tips on installing an LS engine into older vehicles.
LSA E-ROD 6.2L Supercharged Crate Engine
19416893 Chevrolet Motor
17-Tooth Reluctor Wheel Manual Transmission
World-Class Performance with 50-State Legality
The Chevrolet Performance Cadillac CTS-V LSA 6.2L supercharged engine delivers 556 hp with refinement that is rare at that power level. It is smooth and well-balanced ? all while delivering breathtaking power. GM designed a unique aluminum cylinder block casting that houses a forged steel crankshaft and integrated piston-cooling oil jets. Topped with high-flow cylinder heads that support the airflow enabled by an intercooled 1.9L Eaton TVS blower with four-lobe, high-twist rotors.
CARB EO#: D-126-33
Chevrolet Performance E-Rod Crate Engines include a 36-month or 50,000-mile (80,000 kilometer) limited warranty.
This product qualifies for a $250 Rebate from Chevrolet Performance.
To receive the rebate:
- Purchase a select Chevrolet Performance Crate Engine between 10/1/2020 and 12/31/2020
- Complete all information requested on this form and mail it by January 31st, 2021, OR
- Submit your rebate online at www.gmpartsrebates.com before the same deadline
See rebate form for more details.
NOTE: Please allow up to 6-8 weeks for rebate processing.
This product qualifies for Free Mobil 1 Oil!
November 1, 2020 through February 28, 2021 receive a Free case of Mobil 1 Oil with the purchase of a Chevrolet Performance Crate Engine and receive two Free Cases of Mobil 1 Oil with the purchase of a Connect & Cruise Package.