LT1 Wet/Dry Sump – 3 Pin, 8-Speed Trans Engine Controller Kit
- For LT1 6.2L wet sump engine
- 8-speed Supermatic transmission
- 3 pin fuel pressure sensor
- Replaces old P/N 19368835 & 19370320
LT1 Engine Controller
19417229 Chevrolet Engine Controller
For Wet and Dry Sump Engines with 3 Pin Sensor and 8 Speed Transmission
The engine control module is the is the brain of your Gen IV LS- or Gen V LT-powered project vehicle and Chevrolet Performance is your source for controllers designed for easy, “plug-and-play” installation and, in most applications, no need for third-party tuning adjustments.
Unlike controllers from regular-production vehicles, which may or may not come with a used engine, Chevrolet Performance controllers are uniquely calibrated for installation in older vehicles. That means many features required for late-model production vehicles are “turned off,” because they’re not required in older cars and trucks. That prevents the unnecessary triggering of diagnostic trouble codes that could possibly affect performance or require additional calibration adjustments.
These inclusive kits deliver all the components required to plug into the engine and get it running – from the controller itself and the accompanying wire harness to the mass airflow sensor, oxygen sensors and even a throttle pedal assembly for engines equipped with an electronic throttle body. The kits also include detailed instructions to help you do it right the first time, even if you have no experience.
Each Chevy Performance controller kit is a true stand-alone system. All that’s needed to get a vehicle running with it are power and ground
sources, a high-pressure fuel pump and an electric cooling fan.
Most kits include:
– Two oxygen sensors
– Two oxygen sensor mounting bosses (for installation in the exhaust system)
– A mass airflow meter
– A mass airflow meter mounting boss (for installation in the air intake system)
– A throttle pedal assembly (for use with the electronically operated throttle)
– A specific oil pressure sensor that is compatible with the harness (when needed)
– A complete wiring harness with fuse box and necessary cam sensor and MAP sensor jumpers
– Fuel pump power module for direct injected engines
– Fuel pressure sensor for direct injected engines
– The programmed controller
– An instruction sheet
Replaces old P/N 19368835 and P/N 19370320.
This part has been replaced by P/N 19418589. Click here for new part.
LT1 6.2L Engine Controller Kit
If purchased as part of the Chevrolet Performance Connect & Cruise Powertrain System, this part has a 24-month or 50,000-mile (80,000 kilometer) limited warranty. If purchased separate of the Connect & Cruise package this part carries a 12-month, part-only warranty.