CT350 Crate Engine – Chevy Performance 602 IMCA-Sealed Crate Engine Dyno Tested (D1)
- Dyno-verified Horsepower and Torque
- Lash and Timing are Tuned
- Camshaft and Piston Rings are Professionally Broken-In
- Sparkplugs Properly Gapped and Installed
CT350 602 Crate Engine
The CT350 circle track crate engine from Chevrolet Performance delivers competitive and durable power at an economical price – and Karl Kustoms offers them as a dyno-verified package that is ready to race! Designed for circle track’s weekend warriors, this bullet-proof 350-cubic-inch IMCA-sealed racing crate engine (often referred to as the “602 crate”) is a tough combination of power and reliability. It makes 350-horsepower and it fits almost any racing budget.
Based on the popular 350 HO engine, the CT350 includes a brand-new four-bolt main block, 9:1 hypereutectic pistons, cast-iron crankshaft, and GM iron Vortec cylinder heads. The 350/350 Factory Stock version features a high-rise dual-plane intake manifold, 8-quart single kick-out circle track oil pan, valve cover kit with breather tube and breather, and special “kool nut” rocker arm nut design. The 350 HO’s unique dual-pattern cam, based on the one found in the 1965 – 67 Corvette 327 engines, is included too. This cam provides more lift and duration to clear the engine exhaust quickly, moving more air to provide excellent mid and high-range power, where you need it on the track.
Offered as a complete package, the CT350 includes everything from the oil pan to the intake manifold, including an HEI distributor. A proven racing crate engine it has the horsepower you need for a competitive racecar. Getting to the winner’s circle, however, is your job! Features:
- Dyno-verified horsepower and torque
- Camshaft and piston rings are broken in using a SuperFlow dyno system
- Lash and timing are individually tuned
- Sparkplugs properly gapped and installed
- Comes professionally sealed with IMCA seals
- Popular in Hobby Stock, Street Stock, Sport Modified, and Truck classes*
*Check track/series rules for approval qualifications.
Important Message: This item is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Replaces old P/N 88869602D1 and 19431602D1 and 19432602D1.
- Fully GM assembled Long Block
- Steel Valve Covers with Chevy Bowtie Logo Breathers
- High Rise Aluminum Intake Manifold
- HEI Distributor
- 8″ Harmonic Balancer
- Oil Pump, Pick-up, and 8-Quart Oil Pan
- Front Timing Cover
- Professionally installed IMCA seals
- Properly gapped NGK spark plugs
- Dyno Sheet of your Engine
- Requires the addition of a carburetor, starter, water pump, and plug wires (not included). See 19432602D1 for a “dressed” version of this engine.
- Requires an externally balanced flywheel (not included).
- The 8-quart circle track oil pan is 8 inches deep at the sump. It will clear most GM rear-steer chassis with the stock engine location.
- For Circle Track Racing only – not intended for street use.
- Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws/regulations.
- Replaces old P/N 88869602D1, 19431602D1, 19432602D1
- Weight 451 lbs
19370602D1, 19431602D1, 19432602D1
CT350 602 Chevy Sealed Crate Tech Specs
- Bore x Stroke: 4.00″ x 3.48″
- P/N 19433602D1
- Compression Ratio: 9.1:1
- 92 octane recommended fuel
- Cast iron, 4-bolt main caps
- Cam Lift: .435″ intake / .460″ exhaust
- Cam Duration @ .50″: 212° intake / 222° exhaust
- Lobe Separation: 112.5°
- 1.94″ intake / 1.50″ exhaust valves
- Stamped Steel, 1.5:1 ratio rocker arms
- Weight: 451 lbs. as delivered
Chevrolet Performance Racing Crate Engines are excluded from limited warranty.
You may also like…
Moroso 64940 1″ 4150/4160 Carburetor Spacer Phenolic PlasticAdd to cart
AED Competition 650 CFM GM 602 Crate CarburetorAdd to cart
Braswell BDR-534 Custom High Performance 602/604 Gas Racing CarburetorAdd to cart
Joe Gibbs Driven XP3 10W30 Synthetic Racing Motor Oil$15.00 Add to cart