ZZ6 Crate Engine – Chevrolet Performance ZZ6 Turn-Key Small Block Crate Engine
- 405 hp @ 5,600 RPM/406 lb.-ft. @ 4,600 RPM
- Turn-Key Engine Package!
- Aggressive Hydraulic Roller Camshaft
- Single-plane Aluminum Intake
ZZ6 Turn-Key Crate Engine
The ZZ6 is the ultimate 350-based turn-key crate engine from Chevrolet Performance!
The ZZ6 is one of the most powerful 350-based crate engines in the more than 25-year history of Chevrolet Performance’s ZZ crate engine lineup. It uses aluminum Fast Burn cylinder heads and LS-style beehive valve springs for higher-RPM performance. Rated at 405 horsepower and 406 lb.-ft. of torque it’s more powerful than any GEN I Small-Block engine ever offered in a production Chevrolet muscle car or Corvette!
Built with a cast-iron block with four-bolt mains, the ZZ6 includes a forged steel crankshaft, aggressive hydraulic roller camshaft, and durable, high-silicon pistons. Motorsports-inspired valve covers and Chevy “Bowtie” insignias on the ends of the cylinder heads let everyone know you’ve got the latest Chevrolet Performance hardware under the hood.
This turn-key engine package includes the distributor, and balancer installed. The carburetor, starter, air conditioning pump, alternator, single belt Front-End Accessory Drive Kit, and more are also included. The ZZ6 engine does not include a fuel pump. Chevrolet Performance offers the ZZ6 350 base engine (P/N 19355668) at a lower price, allowing you to finish the engine yourself.
- Comes with 12.750″ externally balanced 153-tooth automatic transmission flexplate. Requires externally balanced flywheel for manual transmission.
- Requires fuel line from fuel pump to carburetor
- Designed for pre-1976 street vehicles or any off-road vehicle.
- Some assembly and minor engine tuning required
- Not intended for marine applications
- Distributor with melonized steel gear MUST be used with long-blocks and Partial engines with steel camshafts, or engine damage will occur.
- Replaces old P/N 19351533, P/N 19355669, P/N 19418136 and P/N 19419995.
- Replaces/Supersedes 19418136, 19419995
ZZ6 Turn-Key Tech Specs:
- Engine Type: Chevy Small-Block
- P/N: 19432105
- Power: 405 hp @ 5,600 rpm / 406 lb.-ft. @ 4,600 RPM
- Displacement (cu in): 350
- Bore x Stroke (in): 4.000 x 3.48
- Block: Cast-iron with 4-bolt mains (P/N 10243870)
- Crankshaft: Forged steel, shot peened (P/N 12670965)
- Connecting Rods: Forged powder metal (P/N 10108688)
- Pistons: Hypereutectic aluminum (P/N 10159436)
- Intake Manifold: Single plane aluminum (P/N 12496822)
- Carburetor: 770 cfm Holley (P/N 19170093)
- Camshaft: Steel hydraulic roller (P/N 10185071)
- Valve Lift (in): .474 intake/.510 exhaust
- Camshaft Duration (@.050 in): 208° intake / 221° exhaust
- Cylinder Heads: Fast Burn aluminum; 62cc chambers (P/N 19300955)
- Valve Size (in): 2.000 intake / 1.550 exhaust
- Compression Ratio: 9.7:1 nominal
- Rocker Arms: Aluminum roller style (P/N 19210724)
- Rocker Arm Ratio: 1.5:1
- Recommended Fuel: Premium pump
- Distributor: HEI (P/N 93440806)
- Ignition timing: 36º Total @ 4,000 RPM
- Maximum Recommended rpm: 5,800 RPM
- Balanced: External
- Flexplate: 12.750″ (P/N 14088765)
Chevrolet Performance Crate Engines carry a 24-month or 50,000-mile warranty (whichever comes first) when installed by a qualified independent service center. Chevrolet Performance Crate Engines also come with a 30-day start-up warranty (parts only).
There are some additional limitations on the warranty – please see the official GM warranty documentation for more information.