LT5 6.2L Supercharged Chevrolet Performance Crate Engine
- 755 hp @ 6400 rpm
- 715 lb-ft of torque @ 3600 rpm
- 2.65 liters in displacement
- Same as 2019 Corvette ZR1
- Additional information
- Product Overview
- Reviews (0)
LT5 6.2L Supercharged Crate Engine
755 hp @ 6,400 rpm / 715 lb.-ft. @ 3,600 rpm
- Horsepower: 755 @ 6400 rpm
- Torque (lb.-ft) 715 @ 3600 rpm
- Bore x Stroke (in.): 4.06 x 3.62
- Compression Ratio: 10:1
- Crankshaft: Forged steel
- Piston: Forge aluminum with polymer-coated skirts
- Cylinder Heads: Rotocast A356T6 aluminum
- Valve Size (in.): 2.13 titanium (intake) and 1.590 sodium-filled (exhaust)
- Supercharger: R2650 (2.65L)
- Supercharger Drive: 11-rib belt
- Max Boost: 14 psi
- Throttle Body: 95-mm diameter
- Fuel System: Direct injection (primary) with port injection (supplementary)
- Assembly does not include any electronics
- Use controller kit P/N 19370666 for manual transmission or controller kit P/N 19418244 for SuperMatic 8L90-E automatic transmission. Kits include electronic throttle pedal, which is required for throttle input to the ECU.
- Includes production dry-sump oil pan. Requires production or aftermarket oil lines and oil tank (not included).
- Not intended for marine applications
- Flywheel included; crankshaft has 8-bolt flywheel mounting pattern. Chevrolet Performance’s 8-bolt flexplate for LT engines P/N 19418408 must be used with the SuperMatic 8L90-E automatic transmission.
- Use Transmission Attachment Kit P/N 19417103 with the SuperMatic 8L90-E automatic transmission.
- Use Front-End Accessory Drive Kit P/N 19417240 (does not include power steering kit).
LT5 6.2L Supercharged Crate Engine
19417105 Chevrolet Engine
Most. Powerful. Ever.
As the power behind the 2019 Corvette ZR1, the new, supercharged 6.2L LT5 represents the pinnacle of Chevrolet’s performance: It’s the most powerful engine ever offered in a Chevy production vehicle. The Chevrolet Performance LT5 crate engine delivers 755 horsepower and 715 lb.-ft. of torque. It builds on the successful supercharging legacy of the LS9 and LT4 engines, with advanced technologies such as camshaft phasing and direct injection.
An all-new, 2.65-liter supercharger (64 percent larger than the LT4’s supercharger) pumps out more boost and blows into a robust charge-cooling system with about twice the capacity of the LT4’s system. It’s supported by a unique dual-fuel system that features eight port-style injectors, which complement the engine’s standard direct-injection system. That’s a grand total of 16 injectors, with the auxiliary port injectors supporting the direct- injection system under heavier fuel loads such as wide-open throttle.
The LT5 also features the largest throttle body ever on an LS or LT engine, an electronically controlled bypass for the supercharger, specific heavy- duty main bearings and more. The bottom line is there’s never been a more powerful production-based crate engine from Chevrolet Performance? and it’s ready for your ride!
Chevrolet Performance Crate Engines include a 24-month or 50,000-mile (80,000 kilometer) limited warranty.
This product qualifies for a $250 Rebate from Chevrolet Performance.
To receive the rebate:
- Purchase a select Chevrolet Performance Crate Engine between 10/1/2020 and 12/31/2020
- Complete all information requested on this form and mail it by January 31st, 2021, OR
- Submit your rebate online at www.gmpartsrebates.com before the same deadline
See rebate form for more details.
NOTE: Please allow up to 6-8 weeks for rebate processing.
This product qualifies for Free Mobil 1 Oil!
November 1, 2020 through February 28, 2021 receive a Free case of Mobil 1 Oil with the purchase of a Chevrolet Performance Crate Engine and receive two Free Cases of Mobil 1 Oil with the purchase of a Connect & Cruise Package.