Now Hiring - Machine Shop
We specialize in high performance builds but also do stock work. Hands-on knowledge of engine rebuilding and automotive machining absolutely required. Duties will include operating cylinder boring & honing equipment, cylinder head guide and seat machines, valve refacers, resurfacers, Bridgeports, presses, line-honing, porting and flow testing, wet and dry magnafluxer, flywheel resurfacer, balancing work, rod honing equipment, etc. Welding & fabricating experience a plus.
Who we are seeking
THE IDEAL CANDIDATES SHOULD:
- Be highly motivated and goal-oriented
- Possess strong time management skills.
- A desire to provide outstanding customer service.
- Have a positive attitude with the desire to grow personally and professionally.
- Have a desire to work as a team.
- Must possess the ability to use technology applicable to role, and to access information necessary to complete daily responsibilities.
The individual we are seeking enjoy being challenged to succeed, have an excellent work ethic with strong values including integrity and reliability
We offer an aggressive pay plan and a competitive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, 401K plan with a match, paid vacation as well as additional voluntary benefits.
Karl Chevrolet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.