Oil Pan – 1986-1992 F-Car & ZZ4
- Four-quart pan with internal baffling and right hand dipstick
- Designed for 1 piece rear main and 1 piece oil pan gasket
- Fits ZZ4 crate motors and 1986-1992 Camaro and Firebird
- Four-quart pan used on ZZ4 crate engines and 1986-1992 Camaro and Firebird
- Internal baffling and right hand dipstick
- Designed for 1-piece rear main and 1-piece oil pan gasket
- Fits with crankshaft seal adapter P/N 10051118 (discontinued)
Notes: Use with oil pan rail reinforcement P/N 12553058 (LH) and 12553059 (RH). Oil pans are sold without dipsticks or other hardware unless otherwise specified.
It’s important to note that Chevrolet V-8 and V-6 engines were redesigned in 1986 to include a one-piece rear main seal. That change required a correspondingly new oil pan design. For pre-1986 engines, there is a newer one-piece pan gasket available. Oil pans and gaskets are not interchangeable between early and late design engines. Blocks that have been machined for a one-piece real main seal require seal adapter P/N 10051118 and must use the newer-style oil pan and gasket.
1986-1992 F-Car and ZZ4 Oil Pan
12557558 Chevrolet Oil Pan
Oil is your engine’s lifeblood and a high-quality Chevrolet Performance oil pan keeps it where it belongs. GM‘s properly designed and manufactured oil pans fit right and, along with matching gaskets, prevent leaks for years of trouble-free service. Chevy Performance has oil pans for street and competition applications.