Chevrolet Performance LT1 6.2L Wet Sump Crate Engine
- 455 hp @ 6,000 rpm/455 lb.-ft. @ 4,600 rpm
- Active Fuel Management &Variable Valve Timing
- High-pressure direct-injectionliftpump installed
- With WetSump Oiling System
- Use with Connect & Cruise 8-speed automatic package
LT1 Wet Sump Performance Crate Engine
455 hp @ 6,000 rpm / 455 lb.-ft. @ 4,400 rpm
For use with Connect & Cruise 8-speed automatic package.
LT1 6.2L Wet Sump Tech Specs:
Part Number: (wet sump)
Engine Type: Direct Injection spark ignition Gen V Small Block V-8
Displacement (cu in): 376 cu in 6.2L
Bore x Stroke (in): 4.065 x 3.622 (103.25 x 92mm)
Block (P/N 12619171): Cast-aluminum with 6-bolt nodular iron main bearing caps
Crankshaft: Forged Steel
Connecting Rods: Forged powdered metal
Pistons (P/N 12662802): Hypereutectic aluminum
Camshaft Type (P/N 12629512): Billet steel roller
Valve Lift (in): 0.561″ intake / 0.531″ exhaust
Camshaft Duration (@0.050 in): 242° intake / 244° exhaust
Cylinder Heads (P/N 12678633): Aluminum, rectangular port D/I
Valve Size (in): 2.130″ intake / 1.590″ exhaust
Compression ratio: 11.5:1
Rocker Arms (P/N 12619829 int): Investment-cast, roller trunnion
Rocker Arms (P/N 12619829 exh): Investment-cast, roller trunnion
Rocker Arm Ratio: 1.81:1
Recommended Fuel: Premium pump
Maximum Recommended RPM: 6600
Reluctor Wheel: 58x
- Engines shipped with high-pressure direct-injection fuel pump installed
- Assembly does not include electronics
- Use LT1 Controller Kit, P/N 19355167 for engine operation with 8L90-E 8-speed automatic transmission or P/N 19355458 for 4L70-E 4-speed automatic AND T56 6-speed manual transmissions – Kits include electronic throttle pedal, which is required for throttle input to the ECU
- Intended for pre-1976 street vehicles, or any off-road vehicle
- Not intended for marine applications
- Front-End Accessory Drive Kit: For LT1 P/N 19355405 use P/N 12678595 FEAD w/o air
and P/N 12678596 A/C add-on kit
- 8-bolt crankshaft flange
- Shipped with 14″ flexplate
Replaces old P/N 19355405.
19328728, 19355405, 19418843
LT1 Wet Sump Crate Engine
19416592 Chevrolet Motor
The Next Generation is Here
Introduced on the seventh-generation Corvette Stingray, the LT1 6.2L opened the next chapter in the long, historic legacy of the Small-Block engine?and gives your project vehicle a high-tech heart transplant with an unprecedented balance of performance and efficiency!
The Chevy Performance LT1 crate motor is architecturally similar to the LS family of engines, but with a unique block casting, cylinder head design, oiling system and more. It also combines advanced technologies, including direct injection, Active Fuel Management (cylinder deactivation) and continuously variable valve timing, to support an advanced combustion system.
Our LT1 6.2L crate engine is rated at 460 horsepower and 465 lb.-ft. of torque; and it is offered with a wet sump or dry sump oiling system. A controller specially designed for retro-fit application using an automatic transmission is available.
Replaces old P/N 19355405.
Chevrolet Performance Crate Engines include a 24-month or 50,000-mile (80,000 kilometer) limited warranty.
This product qualifies for Free Mobil 1 Oil!
November 1, 2020 through February 28, 2021 receive a Free case of Mobil 1 Oil with the purchase of a Chevrolet Performance Crate Engine and receive two Free Cases of Mobil 1 Oil with the purchase of a Connect & Cruise Package.