WARNING: These auto parts can expose you to chemicals including phthalates and lead. Installing or using these parts can expose you to other parts containing these chemicals and to engine exhaust, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Aldan American 300104 Bolt-On Coilover Shock Kit 68-72 A-Body Front & Rear
Due to world events we are working with our manufacturers every day to ship and receive parts. If the part you are looking for is time sensitive please give our team a call at 855-806-1147 before ordering to ensure it's availability.
For your 1968-1972 A-Body ? Convert your front and rear GM A-Body suspension to fully ride-height adjustable coilovers. Aldan Phantom Series, single adjustable coilovers deliver superior handling & ride quality for a drastic improvement over stock suspension. Aldan?s Hybrid front coil-springs are designed as a direct fit into the factory upper spring pockets. Aldan rear kits use factory rearend and shock mounts for precise fitment. Lowers 0.0″-2.0″ front and 0.0-3.0″ in the rear. Made in U.S.A.
- Adjustable Ride Height: 0.0-2.0 in. Lowered Front; 0.0-3.0 in. Lowered Rear
- Single Adjustable Coilovers
- Spring Rate: 450 lbs./in. Front, 140 lbs./in. Rear
- Coilover Kit Position: Front & Rear
- Adds both shock and ride-height adjustability
- Recommended for Small Block or LS Swap
- Big Block cars require a heavier front spring