Chevrolet Performance 350 HO Base Crate Engine
- 333 hp & 381 lb.-ft.
- Vortec cylinder heads
- Chrome valve covers & timing cover
- Add your own intake, carb., etc.
Built from all new parts – not remanufactured – this high output classic Chevy 350 is the perfect long block for an engine builder on a budget. With a reliable 333 hp and 381lb.ft. of twist, the Karl Kustoms 350 HO crate engine is the undisputed champ for getting the most bang for your buck. But budget doesn’t mean cheap, this time-tested motor comes with:
- Chevy four-bolt block with a strong nodular iron crankshaft and aluminum pistons
- High-lift camshaft based on the Corvette 327 engine for a distinctive and aggressive idle
- Iron Vortec heads fitted with 1.94/1.50-inch valves
- Chrome valve covers
The 350 HO makes its peak 381 lb.-ft. of torque at a very usable 3,800 rpm and it pairs well with any number of transmissions you can throw at it, like the SuperMatic 4L75-E Four Speed.
- Fully GM assembled long block
- Chrome Steel Valve Cover with Chevy Bowtie Logo
- Oil pump, pick-up, and oil pan
- Front timing cover
- Passenger Side RH Oil Dipstick and Tube
- Designed for pre-1976 street vehicles or any off-road vehicle
- Chevrolet Performance Crate Engines include a 24-month or 50,000-mile limited warranty.
19210007, 19420878, 19431609
350 HO Base Crate Engine
333 hp @ 5,000 rpm / 381 lb.-ft. @ 3,800 rpm
- Engine Type: Chevy Small-Block V-8
- Displacement (cu. in.): 350
- Bore x Stroke (in.): 4.000 x 3.480
- Block (P/N 10105123): Cast-iron with four-bolt main caps
- Crankshaft (P/N 14088526): Nodular iron
- Connecting Rods (P/N 10108688): Powdered-metal steel
- Pistons (P/N 12514101): Cast-aluminum
- Camshaft Type (P/N 24502476): Hydraulic flat tappet
- Camshaft Lift (in.): .435 intake / .460 exhaust
- Camshaft Duration (@.050 in.): 212° intake / 222° exhaust
- Cylinder Heads (P/N 12558060): Vortec iron; 64-cc chambers
- Valve Size (in.): 1.940 intake / 1.500 exhaust
- Compression Ratio: 9.0:1 nominal
- Rocker Arms (P/N 10089648): Stamped steel
- Rocker Arm Ratio: 1.5:1
- Water Pump (P/N 88894341): Cast iron, long-style
- Flexplate (P/N 14088765): 12.750″
- Recommended Fuel: Premium pump
- Ignition Timing: 32° Total @ 4,000 rpm
- Maximum Recommended rpm: 5100
- Balanced: External
Chevrolet Performance Crate Engines carry a 24 Month or 50,000-mile warranty (whichever comes first) when installed by a qualified independent service center. Chevrolet Performance Crate Engines also come with a 30-day start-up warranty (parts only).
There are some additional limitations on the warranty – please see the official GM warranty documentation for more information.
There are no reviews yet.