McLeod 1434002 Direct Fit Mechanical to Hydraulic Clutch Throwout Bearing Kit 67-69 Camaro Firebird
- 3/4″ Diameter bore master cylinder
- McLeod designed firewall mounting brackett
- Plastic reservoir, clamps and rubber supply hose from reservoir to master cylinder.
- AN-4 stainless steel supply hose from master cylinder.
- Part Numbers with “QD” at the end of part number require GM factory slave from 1997-04 C5 Corvette,1998-02 4th Gen F-Body and GM Manual Connect & Cruise Packages.
- Non “QD” applications come with AN-4 Connections. Hydraulic Bearing Sold Separately.
Hydraulic Conversion Kit -Ideal For Cars That Have Aging Mechanical Linkage Or Need Extra Space Due To A Motor Swap Or Other Changes, A Mcleod Hydraulic Kit Is Designed With The Very Best Components For Ease Of Install And Great Life. An Additional Benefit When Installing This Mcleod Hydraulic Kit Is The Self-Adjusting Bearing Feature. No More Adjusting The Clutch Every 4 to 6 Months. The Hydraulic Kit Will Allow The Bearing To Self Adjust When The Disc Wears Throughout It’s Life Cycle. Include Master Cylinder And Line. Hydraulic Bearing Must Be Purchased Separately