Mr. Gasket 60 Zinc Carburetor Studs, 1-1/2″
- Puts an End to Stripped-Out Threads
- Holds the Gasket in Place, Perfrctly Aligning the Carburetor
- 5/16 Coarse and 5/16 Fine Threads
- Package of 4 with Matching Nuts and Washers
Mr. Gasket 60 Carburetor Studs
Mr. Gasket Medium Length Carburetor Studs put an end to stripped-out threads in cast aluminum manifolds, holding the gasket in place and perfectly aligning the carburetor in position. Zinc-plated and 1.5-inch long, they have 5/16-18 threads on one end and 5/16-24 on the other, come in a package of four, and have four matching nuts and washers to complete the job.
- Puts an end to stripped-out threads in cast aluminum manifolds
- Holds the gasket in place and perfectly aligns the carburetor in position
- 1.5″ long with 5/16 coarse threads on one end and 5/16 fine threads on the other
- Package of four with four matching nuts and washers
|Dimensions||0.7 × 5.6 × 2.6 in|
|Manufacturer Part Number||
Mr. Gasket 60 ZInc Carburetor Studs
Medium Length 1-1/2″
These studs put an end to stripped-out threads in cast aluminum manifolds. They hold the gasket in place and perfectly align the carburetor in position.