MSD 6520 Digital 6-Plus Ignition Control
- Ideal for street/strip applications
- Two rev limits
- Single stage retard for nitrous
- 135 millijoules of spark energy, 535 primary volts
The MSD Digital-6 Plus Ignition Control combines terrific power, digital accuracy and great accessories making it ideal for street/strip applications. Every spark of the Digital-6 Plus Ignition is packed with 135 millijoules of spark energy and 535 primary volts.
- Switch between two rev limits that adjust with rotary switches in 100 rpm increments.
- Single stage retard for nitrous and top end performance.
- Start retard eases pressure on the starter, flywheel and engine.
- Adjustable magnetic pickup compensation produces accurate trigger signals.
- LED display warns of trigger signal problems or faulty charging system.
|Dimensions||11 × 3 × 8 in|
|Manufacturer Part Number||
MSD Digital 6-Plus Ignition Control
Ideal for street/strip applications.