Chevrolet Performance ZZ572/620 Deluxe Crate Engine
- 621 hp @ 5,400 rpm/645 lb.-ft. @ 4,200 rpm
- High-flow rectangular-port aluminum cylinder heads
- Chevrolet Performance aluminum single-plane intake manifold
- 850-cfm carb, distributor with wires, water pump and balancer
ZZ572/620 Deluxe Crate Engine
621 hp @ 5,400 rpm/645 lb.-ft. @ 4,200 rpm
ZZ572/620 Deluxe Tech Specs:
Engine Type: Chevy Tall-Deck Big Block V-8
Displacement (cu in): 572
Bore x Stroke (in): 4.560 x 4.375
Block (P/N 19212195): Cast-iron with 4-bolt main caps
Crankshaft (P/N 88961554): Forged steel
Connecting Rods (P/N 88962926): Forged steel, shot peened
Pistons (P/N 88962925): Forged aluminum
Camshaft Type (P/N 19210721): Hydraulic roller
Camshaft Lift (in): .632 intake / .632 exhaust
Camshaft Duration (@.050 in): 254° intake / 264° exhaust
Cylinder Heads (P/N 19331429): Aluminum rectangular port, 118cc chambers
Valve Size (in): 2.250 intake / 1.88 exhaust; stainless steel
Compression Ratio: 9.6:1
Rocker Arms (P/N 19210726): Aluminum roller style
Rocker Arm Ratio: 1.7:1
Distributor (P/N 88961867): HEI
Carburetor (P/N 19170095): 850-cfm
Water Pump (P/N 19168602): Aluminum, short-style
Spark Plugs and Wires: Included
Flexplate (P/N 12561217): 14″
Recommended Fuel: Premium pump
Ignition Timing: 36° Total at 4,000 rpm
Maximum Recommended rpm: 6,000
– Due to crate fitment, the carburetor is shipped in a separate box and needs to be installed by an engine installer
– Clutch linkage boss is now drilled and tapped. When using cast-iron exhaust manifolds, lower head bolts may need to be replaced with bolts with shorter heads, for clearance
– Requires addition of starter and fuel pump (not included)
– Gen VI tall-deck block has machined mechanical fuel pump boss
– Comes with a 14″ automatic transmission flexplate. Requires internally balanced flywheel for manual transmission applications
– Designed for pre-1976 street vehicles or any off-road vehicle
– Not intended for marine applications
– You do have a strong transmission and rear axle, don’t you?
Note: Distributor with melonized steel gear MUST be used with long-blocks and Partial engines with steel camshafts, or engine damage will occur.
ZZ572/620 Deluxe Crate Engine
19331583 Chevrolet Engine
GM’s Biggest, Baddest Street Engine!
Proving the adage there’s no replacement for displacement, the ZZ572/620 is the ultimate expression of Chevrolet Performance’s engineering capability, wrapped up in a soul-stirring combination of performance and attitude. We build the ZZ572/620 with huge 4.560-inch bores and a 4.375-inch stroke to help it deliver 621 hp and a stunning 645 lb.-ft. of grunt!
Strength comes from a latest-generation tall-deck block casting with four-bolt main caps and an all-forged rotating assembly, while high-flow aluminum rectangular-port cylinder heads with massive 310cc intake passages, 1.88 inch raised exhaust ports and 118cc combustion chambers process tremendous airflow. A hydraulic roller camshaft with an impressive 0.632/0.632-inch lift and 254/264-degree duration specifications optimizes the airflow volume enabled by the large-port heads.
Chevrolet Performance delivers this Big-Block with an 850-cfm carburetor, HEI distributor, aluminum water pump and distinctive orange powder-coated valve covers that proudly proclaim the 572 legend.
Chevrolet Performance Crate Engines include a 24-month or 50,000-mile (80,000 kilometer) limited warranty.
This product qualifies for a $250 Rebate from Chevrolet Performance.
To receive the rebate:
- Purchase a select Chevrolet Performance Crate Engine between 10/1/2020 and 12/31/2020
- Complete all information requested on this form and mail it by January 31st, 2021, OR
- Submit your rebate online at www.gmpartsrebates.com before the same deadline
See rebate form for more details.
NOTE: Please allow up to 6-8 weeks for rebate processing.
This product qualifies for Free Mobil 1 Oil!
November 1, 2020 through February 28, 2021 receive a Free case of Mobil 1 Oil with the purchase of a Chevrolet Performance Crate Engine and receive two Free Cases of Mobil 1 Oil with the purchase of a Connect & Cruise Package.