SuperMatic 6L80-E Six-Speed Transmission (2400-2800 Stall)
- Electro/hydraulic controls with clutch-to-clutch shifting
- 24002800k stall converter
- Gear ratios: 1st: 4.02, 2nd: 2.36, 3rd: 1.53, 4th: 1.15, 5th: 0.85, 6th: 0.67
- Output torque rating: 650 lb.-ft.
SuperMatic 6L80-E Transmission
2400-2800k Stall Converter
– Electro/hydraulic controls with clutch-to-clutch shifting
– Output torque rating: 650 lb.-ft.
– Gear ratios: 1st: 4.02, 2nd: 2.36, 3rd: 1.53, 4th: 1.15, 5th: 0.85, 6th: 0.67
– Lightweight die-cast aluminum case contributes to dry weight of approximately 195 lbs.
– Uses DEXRON VI premium fluid
– Does not include dipstick
– Includes truck-style production oil pan (use Shallow Pan Kit P/N 19418242 for increased ground clearance)
– Includes production vent tube assembly
– Approximately 23.5″ long
– Kit includes controller and harness, with calibrations for street and track; harness also includes paddle-shift connection
– Kit includes transmission bulkhead connector that supports aftermarket gear indicator displays, electronically controlled shifters and more
– Chevrolet Performance-specific design includes provisions for an aftermarket transmission cooler, including -6 AN fittings
SuperMatic 6L80-E Six-Speed Transmission
19366637 Chevrolet Transmission
2400?2800k Stall Converter
Developed with upgraded internal components, Chevrolet Performance’s SuperMatic 6L80-E six-speed automatic transmission offers an exceptional torque rating of 650 lb.-ft.- a 45-percent increase over regular-production versions of the six-speed automatic. A deep 4.02:1 first gear enables strong launch performance, while the 0.67:1 top gear supports balanced performance on the highway. It is designed for use with Chevrolet Performance’s LS and LSX crate engines in 2WD applications.
12-month unlimited mileage warranty unless purchased as part of a Connect & Cruise Powertrain System. (Connect & Cruise components are covered by a 24-month or 50,000 mile warranty.)