E-ROD LT1 6.2L Automatic Wet Sump Chevrolet Performance Crate Engine
- 455 hp @ 6,000 rpm/455 lb.-ft. @ 4,400 rpm
- 8-speed automatic transmission
- Wet Sump oiling system
- CARB EO#: D-126-50
LT1 E-ROD 6.2L Wet Sump Crate Engine, 8-Speed Automatic Transmission
455 hp @ 6,000 rpm / 455 lb.-ft. @ 4,400 rpm
CARB EO#: D-126-50
E-ROD LT1 Specs:
LT1 6.2L (376 cu in)
455 hp @ 6000 rpm
455 lb-ft @ 4600 rpm
11.5:1 compression ratio
Note: LT1 Dry Sump E-ROD System is not available. GM automatic transmissions are typically equipped with 40-tooth reluctor wheels for vehicle speed sensor output.
To facilitate a complete E-ROD installation, the builder will need to source additional components to complete the assembly and get the
vehicle running, including:
– Fuel tank
– Fuel lines (returnless)
– Fuel pump – 58 psi (400 kPa) for LC9 and LS3 or 65 psi (450 kPa) for LSA, LS9, LT1 and LT4
– Fuel tank vent line from the tank to the evaporative emissions canister
– Purge line from the canister to the engine purge solenoid
– Air induction system that incorporates the mass airflow sensor
– Exhaust system behind the catalytic converters
All E-ROD engines require a front-end accessory drive system suitable to the vehicle. The instruction manual included with each kit offers recommendations for the accessory drive kit, as well as the transmission, gear ratios and more. Chevrolet offers several configurations of accessory drive systems to suit different applications, and each allows the installer to easily delete air conditioning.
Chevrolet Performance recommends the LS1 Engine Installation Guide P/N 88959384, which illustrates basic procedures and offers helpful tips on installing an LS engine into older vehicles.
LT1 E-ROD 6.2L Wet Sump Crate Engine
19417593 Chevrolet Motor
8-Speed Automatic Transmission
Chevrolet Performance’s LT1 crate engine is architecturally similar to the LS family of Small-Block engines, but with a unique block casting, cylinder head design, oiling system and more. It also combines advanced technologies, including direct injection and continuously variable valve timing, to support an advanced combustion system. It is offered with a wet-sump oiling system and a controller specially designed for retro-fit applications.
Chevrolet Performance E-ROD Crate Engines include a 36-month or 50,000-mile (80,000 kilometer) limited warranty.
This product qualifies for a $250 Rebate from Chevrolet Performance.
To receive the rebate:
- Purchase a select Chevrolet Performance Crate Engine between 10/1/2020 and 12/31/2020
- Complete all information requested on this form and mail it by January 31st, 2021, OR
- Submit your rebate online at www.gmpartsrebates.com before the same deadline
See rebate form for more details.
NOTE: Please allow up to 6-8 weeks for rebate processing.
This product qualifies for Free Mobil 1 Oil!
November 1, 2020 through February 28, 2021 receive a Free case of Mobil 1 Oil with the purchase of a Chevrolet Performance Crate Engine and receive two Free Cases of Mobil 1 Oil with the purchase of a Connect & Cruise Package.