Chevrolet Performance LS3 6.2L LS376/430 HP Crate Engine
- Standard engine in the 5th Gen Camaro SS and C6 Corvette
- 430 hp @ 5,900 rpm/425 lb.-ft. @ 4,600 rpm
- One of Chevrolet’s best and most versatile engines
- Includes Camaro F-body wet sump oil pan
LS3 Crate Engine
The New Classic in Chevy Performance and Durability! The 6.2L LS3 crate engine from Chevrolet Performance combines modern technology with the performance and longevity you expect from a Chevrolet small block. The LS3 features rectangular-port heads and a high-lift camshaft, designed for maximum air flow and torque. Create a complete “restomod” performance package for your ride by combining the LS3 crate engine with an engine controller kit and one of several modern transmission options.
Questions about what Chevy Performance crate engine is best for you? Learn more here.
Karl’s Kustoms is here to help you make your next build the best it can be, as a top-rated retailer of Chevy performance engines, parts, and accessories, and over 40 years of dedication to GM performance.
- Shipped with Camaro SS (5th Gen) oil pan installed
- Assembly does not include electronics
- Use LS3 Controller Kit, P/N 19354328 for engine operation. Kit includes electronic throttle pedal, which is required for throttle input to the ECU
- Front-End Accessory Drive Kits are available in several configurations
Installing this engine in a vehicle not originally equipped with a small block engine may require modifications or additional components not included, such as fabricating various components for the cooling, fuel, electrical, and exhaust systems. Replaces old P/N 19369326, P/N 19370416, P/N 19419862, P/N19432414
- SuperMatic 4L70-E Four-Speed Automatic P/N: 19368613
- SuperMatic 6L80-E Six-Speed Automatic P/N: 19366637
- T56 Super Magnum 6-Speed Manual P/N: 19352208
- Not emissions legal for street use. Intended for racing/competition use only.
- Not intended for marine applications.
19301326, 19370416, 19432414
LS3 Tech Specs
- P/N: 19434636
- Power: 430 hp @ 5,900 rpm / 425 lb.-ft. @ 4,600 rpm
- Engine Type: LS-Series Gen IV Small-Block V-8
- Displacement (cu in): 376 cu in (6.2L)
- Bore x Stroke (in): 4.065 x 3.622 (103.25 x 92mm)
- Block: Cast-aluminum with 6-bolt, cross-bolted main caps (P/N 12623967)
- Crankshaft: Nodular iron (P/N 19431872)
- Connecting Rods: Powdered metal (P/N 12649190)
- Pistons: Hypereutectic aluminum (P/N 19207287)
- Camshaft Type: Hydraulic roller (P/N 12623063)
- Valve Lift (in): .551 intake / .522 exhaust
- Camshaft Duration (@.050 in): 204° intake / 211° exhaust
- Cylinder Heads: Aluminum L92-style port; as cast with 68cc chambers (P/N 12675871)
- Valve Size (in): 2.165 intake / 1.590 exhaust
- Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
- Rocker Arms: Investment-cast, roller trunnion (P/N 12669995 int)
- Rocker Arms: Investment-cast, roller trunnion (P/N 12681275 exh)
- Rocker Arm Ratio: 1.7:1
- Recommended Fuel: Premium pump
- Maximum Recommended rpm: 6,600
- Reluctor Wheel: 58x
- Balanced: Internal
Chevrolet Performance Crate Engines carry a 24 Month or 50,000 mile warranty (whichever comes first) when installed by a qualified independent service center. Chevrolet Performance Crate Engines also come with a 30 day start up warranty (parts only).
There are some additional limitations on the warranty – please see the official GM warranty documentation for more information.