350 HO Crate Engine – Chevrolet Performance 350 HO Deluxe Crate Engine
- 333 hp & 381 lb.-ft.
- Vortec cylinder heads
- Aluminum intake, Holley carb, distributor and wiresincluded
350 HO Deluxe Crate Engine
You won’t go broke powering your project with this 350 HO Deluxe crate engine!
At this price, and with these features and warranty… why rebuild? The Chevrolet Performance 350 HO Deluxe is assembled with all-new parts and high-flow heads, giving you more power than just about any production-spec Small-Block Chevy ever installed at the factory with 333 hp and 381 lb.-ft. of torque. It provides affordable power with dependability you can count on.
A brand-new block with four-bolt main caps is the foundation for the 350 HO, which is topped with iron Vortec heads fitted with 1.94/1.50-inch valves. Its durable rotating assembly has aluminum pistons delivering a 9.0:1 compression ratio, while a hydraulic flat-tappet camshaft provides trouble-free cruising.
The Deluxe version of the 350 HO includes the intake manifold, carburetor and distributor, but they are not installed.
- Fully GM assembled long block
- Chrome Steel Valve Cover with Chevy Bowtie Logo
- Chrome Air Cleaner
- Oil pump, pick-up and oil pan
- Aluminum Performance Intake
- Holley 670CFM Carb
- HEI Distributor, Plug Wires, Looms and Plugs
- 12-3/4″ Auto Trans Flexplate
- Harmonic Balancer
- Front timing cover
- Oil Filter and Adapter
- Passenger Side RH Oil Dipstick and Tube
- Requires fuel line from fuel pump to carburetor
- Fuel pump pressure is pre-set; fuel pressure regulator not required
- Some assembly and minor engine tuning required
- Designed for pre-1976 street vehicles or any off-road vehicle
- Not intended for marine applications
19210008, 19420874, 19420879, 19431610
350 HO Deluxe Tech Specs
- Engine Type: Chevy Small-Block V-8
- Displacement (cu in): 350
- Bore x Stroke (in): 4.000 x 3.480
- Block: Cast-iron with 4-bolt main caps (P/N 10105123)
- Crankshaft: Forged steel
- Connecting Rods: Powdered metal steel (P/N 10108688)
- Pistons: Cast-aluminum (P/N 12514101)
- Camshaft Type: Hydraulic flat tappet: (P/N 24502476)
- Camshaft Lift (in): .435 intake/.460 exhaust
- Cylinder Heads: Vortec iron; 64cc chambers (P/N 12558060)
- Valve Size (in): 1.940 intake/1.500 exhaust
- Compression Ratio: 9.0:1 nominal
- Rocker Arms: Stamped steel (P/N 10089648)
- Rocker Arm Ratio: 1.5:1
- Water Pump: Cast iron, long-style (P/N 19201601)
- Flexplate: 12.750″ (P/N 14088765)
- Recommended Fuel: Premium pump
- Ignition Timing: 32° Total @ 4,000 rpm
- Maximum Recommended rpm: 5,100
- Balanced: External
- Intake Manifold: Dual Plane (P/N 12496820)
Chevrolet Performance Crate Engines carry a 24 Month or 50,000 mile warranty (whichever comes first) when installed by a qualified independent service center. Chevrolet Performance Crate Engines also come with a 30 day start up warranty (parts only).
There are some additional limitations on the warranty – please see the official GM warranty documentation for more information.