ARP Main Stud Kit with Hex Nuts
- Obtains moreaccurate torque readings over bolts
- Small Block Chevy Large Journal, 4-Bolt Main, no Windage Tray
- Eliminates main cap walk and fretting
- 8740 chrome moly steel
- 190,000 tensile strength
- Heat-treated and thread-rolled
- Some applications have provisions for mounting windage trays
- Includes hardened parallel-ground washers and high quality nuts
Due to world events we are working with our manufacturers every day to ship and receive parts. If the part you are looking for is time sensitive please give our team a call at 855-806-1147 before ordering to ensure it's availability.
Elimination of main cap walk and fretting, as well as precise alignment of caps. These studs are manufactured from 8740 chrome moly steel, heat-treated to 190,000 psi tensile strength and precision J-form threads rolled after heat-treated to create a fastener that has threads 2000% stronger than others. For some applications, there are provisions for mounting windage trays and have specially designed standoff studs with serrated lock nuts to position the windage tray and lock it securely in place. All kits come complete with hardened parallel-ground washers and high quality nuts.
|Manufacturer Part Number||
There are no reviews yet.