Chevrolet Performance ZZ572/720 Deluxe Crate Engine
- 727 hp @ 6,300 rpm/680 lb.-ft. @ 4,900 rpm
- High-flow rectangular-port aluminum cylinder heads
- Massive 310cc intake passages
- Includes Dominator-style 1090-cfm carburetor
ZZ572/720R Deluxe Crate Engine
727 hp @ 6,300 rpm/680 lb.-ft. @ 4,900 rpm
ZZ572/720R Deluxe Tech Specs:
Engine Type: Chevy Tall-Deck Big-Block V-8
Displacement (cu in): 572
Bore x Stroke (in): 4.560 x 4.375
Block (P/N 19212195): Cast-iron with 4-bolt main caps
Crankshaft (P/N 88961554): Forged steel
Connecting Rods (P/N 88962926): Forged steel, shot peened
Pistons (P/N 88963227): Forged aluminum
Intake Manifold (P/N 88962218): Single Plane
Camshaft Type (P/N 19210722): Mechanical roller
Camshaft Lift (in): .714 intake / .714 exhaust
Camshaft Duration (@.050 in): 278° intake / 282° exhaust
Cylinder Heads (P/N 19331430): Aluminum rectangular port, 118cc chambers
Valve Size (in): 2.250 intake / 1.880 exhaust stainless steel
Compression Ratio: 12:1
Rocker Arms (P/N 19210726): Aluminum roller style
Rocker Arm Ratio: 1.7:1
Distributor (P/N 10093387): Electronic ignition
Carburetor (P/N 19170096): 1150-cfm Dominator
Water Pump (P/N 19168602): Aluminum, short-style
Spark Plugs and Wires: Included
Recommended Fuel: Race gas
Ignition Timing: 35° Total @ 4,000 rpm
Maximum Recommended rpm: 6,750
• Due to crate fitment, the carburetor is shipped in a separate box and needs to be installed by an engine installer
• Clutch linkage boss is now drilled and tapped. When using cast-iron exhaust manifolds, lower head bolts may need to be replaced with bolts with shorter heads, for clearance
• Requires addition of starter, ignition coil, ignition box and fuel pump (not included)
• Gen VI tall-deck block has machined mechanical fuel pump boss
• Requires internally balanced flywheel for manual transmission applications
• Requires 110 octane or higher gasoline
• Not intended for marine applications
Note: Distributor with melonized steel gear MUST be used with long-blocks and Partial engines with steel camshafts, or engine damage will occur.
ZZ572/720R Deluxe Crate Engine
19331585 Chevrolet Engine
Serious Power for your Race Car!
Don’t wait weeks or months for a custom drag racing engine. The ZZ572/720R is the king of all Rat engines and is capable of pulling your bracket racer or heads-up challenger down the drag strip in the 9-second range. We deliver it fully assembled. You simply bolt on the included Dominator-style 1090-cfm carburetor, along with a starter and fuel pump (not included) and you’re ready to go! With 727 hp at 6,300 rpm and 680 lb.-ft. at 4,900 rpm, you’ll make quite an impression.
The engine assembly is all-business, starting with a latest-generation tall-deck block casting with four-bolt main caps, and an all-forged rotating assembly for exceptional strength and durability. A unique mechanical roller camshaft with 0.714/0.714-inch lift and 278/282-degree duration specifications complements high-flow aluminum rectangular-port cylinder heads with massive 310cc intake passages, 118cc raised exhaust ports and 118cc combustion chambers, moving big air through the engine efficiently to make huge power!
Chevrolet Performance Crate Engines include a 24-month or 50,000-mile (80,000 kilometer) limited warranty.
This product qualifies for a $250 Rebate from Chevrolet Performance.
To receive the rebate:
- Purchase a select Chevrolet Performance Crate Engine between 10/1/2020 and 12/31/2020
- Complete all information requested on this form and mail it by January 31st, 2021, OR
- Submit your rebate online at www.gmpartsrebates.com before the same deadline
See rebate form for more details.
NOTE: Please allow up to 6-8 weeks for rebate processing.
This product qualifies for Free Mobil 1 Oil!
November 1, 2020 through February 28, 2021 receive a Free case of Mobil 1 Oil with the purchase of a Chevrolet Performance Crate Engine and receive two Free Cases of Mobil 1 Oil with the purchase of a Connect & Cruise Package.