LS3 Connect & Cruise – Chevy Performance 6.2L/430hp Crate Engine 6L80E (2400 Stall)
- LS3 6.2L (376 cu in) 430 hp Engine
- 6L80-E Six-Speed Automatic Transmission
- Engine and Transmission Control Modules
- Torque Converter included with Transmission
- Exhaust Manifolds NOT INCLUDED
LS3 Connect & Cruise With 6L80-E Transmission (2400 Stall)
When it comes to factory-engineered performance and convenience, nothing beats Chevrolet Performance’s Connect & Cruise powertrain systems! You get the engine, automatic or manual transmission, electronic controllers and all the necessary wire harnesses all in one package. Even better, Karl Kustoms delivers it for less than the cost of buying the components separately.
Engines and transmissions are matched for optimal performance and durability, so you can wring out every last bit of horsepower with total confidence! The specially calibrated controllers are designed for retrofit installations in older vehicles, for easier and quicker installation – and more importantly – operation without the need for third-party tuning.
The Connect & Cruise lineup even includes several emissions-compliant E-ROD systems in both automatic and manual.
- LS3 6.2L (376 cu. in.)
- 430 hp @ 5,900 rpm
- 424 lb.-ft. @ 4,600 rpm
- 10.7:1 compression ratio
- 6L80-E six-speed automatic
- Rated for up to 650 lb.-ft. of torque
- Three gearsets – one simple input planetary, two output (one compound)
- Ratio steps with a 6.04:1 overall spread
- 23.5 inches long (approx.)
CPSLS34306L80E2400 System Components:
- 19432414 Engine
- 19354328 Engine Control System
- 19366637 Transmission
- 19420358 Transmission Installation Kit
Transmission controller and torque converter included with the transmission.
The LS3 is filled with components designed for high performance and longevity. The aluminum block is filled with a sturdy reciprocating assembly that combines with L92-type rectangular-port heads to deliver a 10.7:1 compression ratio. A high-lift, hydraulic roller camshaft complements the LS3’s tremendous airflow capability and enhances its broad torque curve. Out-of-the-crate horsepower is 430, with an impressive 425 lb.-ft. torque.
Th3 LS3 crate engine comes complete from the SS-specific oil pan to the ignition system. It also includes the intake manifold assembly with injectors and throttle body, exhaust manifolds, water pump, balancer, 58x reluctor wheel and 14-inch automatic-transmission flexplate. The SS oil pan doesn’t suit all applications. Use the vehicle-specific oil pan for original LS-powered vehicles or Chevrolet Performance’s Muscle Car Oil Pan Kit P/N 19212593 for older vehicles.
LS3 6.2L (2400 Stall) Tech Specs
- Manufacturer Part Number: CPSLS36L80E
- Power: 430 hp @ 5,900 rpm and 424 lb.-ft. @ 4,600 rpm
- Engine Type: LS-Series Gen IV Small-Block V-8
- Displacement (cu in): 376 cu in (6.2L)
- Bore x Stroke (in): 4.065 x 3.622 (103.25 x 92mm)
- Block (P/N 12584727): Cast-aluminum with 6-bolt, cross-bolted main caps – no link
- Crankshaft (P/N 12597569): Nodular iron – no link
- Connecting Rods: Powdered metal (P/N 12649190)
- Pistons: Hypereutectic aluminum (P/N 19207287)
- Camshaft Type: Hydraulic roller (P/N 88958753)
- Valve Lift (in): .525″ intake / .525″ exhaust
- Camshaft Duration (@.050 in): 219° intake / 228° exhaust
- Cylinder Heads: Aluminum L92-style port; as cast with 68cc chambers (P/N 12629063):
- Valve Size (in): 2.165 intake/ 1.590 exhaust
- Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
- Rocker Arms: Investment-cast, roller trunnion (P/N 12669995 int)
- Rocker Arms: Investment-cast, roller trunnion (P/N 12681275 exh)
- Rocker Arm Ratio: 1.7:1
- Recommended Fuel: Premium Pump
- Maximum Recommended rpm: 6,600
- Reluctor Wheel: 58x
- Balanced: Internal
LS3 Connect & Cruise with 6L80-E Transmission (2400 Stall)
Chevrolet Performance recommends the LS1 Engine Installation Guide P/N 88959384, which illustrates basic procedures and offers helpful tips on installing an LS engine into older vehicles.
Chevrolet Performance Crate Engines carry a 24 Month or 50,000 mile warranty (whichever comes first) when installed by a qualified independent service center. Chevrolet Performance Crate Engines also come with a 30 day start up warranty (parts only).
There are some additional limitations on the warranty – please see the official GM warranty documentation for more information.
This product qualifies for a $500/$750/$1,000 Rebate from Chevrolet Performance.
To receive the rebate:
- Purchase a select Chevrolet Performance Connect & Cruise System between 1/1/2023 and 12/31/2023
- Complete all information requested on this form and mail it by January 31st, 2024, OR
- Submit your rebate online at www.gmpartsrebates.com before the same deadline
See rebate form for more details.
NOTE: Please allow up to 6-8 weeks for rebate processing.