350 HO Turn-Key Crate Engine Chevrolet Performance
- 333 hp & 381 lb.-ft.
- Vortec cylinder heads
- Aluminum intake and distributor installed
- Turn-Key includes A/C, PS, and alternator
350 HO Turn Key Crate Engine
333 hp @ 5,100 rpm / 381 lb.-ft. @ 3,700 rpm
Forget rebuilding! The Chevy 350 HO produces more power than just about any small block engine ever installed at the factory: 333 hp and a stump-pulling 381 lb.-ft. of torque. It is built with all-new parts and high-flow heads. It’s affordable, and it produces power with the legendary dependability of the small block.
The foundation of the 350 HO is a cast-iron block with a four-bolt main. The block is topped with cast iron Vortec heads fitted with 1.94/1.50-inch valves. Its durable Aluminum pistons deliver a 9.0:1 compression ratio, and a hydraulic flat-tappet camshaft requires no periodic lash adjustments. You can hear the effect of the high-lift cam in the idle. The cam is similar to the one found in 1965-67 Corvette 327 engines, but it has even more lift and duration.
When you order your HO 350 from Karl Kustoms in Turn-Key trim level, you also get everything you need for a complete, running engine right out of the crate. The 350 HO Turn-Key crate engine offers you an incredible performance value – all you need to do is add the fuel and enjoy!
Why order your Chevy crate engine from Karl Kustoms? Our employees at Karl Kustoms eat, sleep, and breathe Chevy performance. Our decades of experience in hot rodding, racing, and high-end restorations means we have the know-how and the passion to help you build your dream project. To get started, check out our Kustomize Ur Ride interactive build tool!
- Intake manifold
- Water pump
- Accessory drive package
- Fuel pump
- Spark plug wires
- Comes with externally balanced flexplate for automatic transmission; requires externally balanced flywheel for manual transmission.
- Has right-side oil dipstick
- Requires fuel line from fuel pump to carburetor
- Fuel pump pressure is pre-set; fuel pressure regulator not required
- Some assembly and minor engine tuning required
- Designed for pre-1976 street vehicles or any off-road vehicle
- Not intended for marine applications
- Replaces P/N 19420880
|Manufacturer Part Number||
19418192, 19419992, 19420880
350 HO Turn-Key Tech Specs
- Engine Type: Chevy Small-Block V-8
- Displacement (cu. in.): 350
- Bore x Stroke (in.): 4.000 x 3.480
- Block (P/N 10105123): Cast-iron with four-bolt main caps
- Crankshaft (P/N 14088526): Nodular iron
- Connecting Rods (P/N 10108688): Powdered-metal steel
- Pistons (P/N 12514101): Cast-aluminum
- Camshaft Type (P/N 24502476): Hydraulic flat tappet
- Camshaft Lift (in.): .435 intake / .460 exhaust
- Camshaft Duration (@.050 in.): 212° intake / 222° exhaust
- Cylinder Heads (P/N 12558060): Vortec iron; 64-cc chambers
- Valve Size (in.): 1.940 intake / 1.500 exhaust
- Compression Ratio: 9.0:1 nominal
- Rocker Arms (P/N 10089648): Stamped steel
- Rocker Arm Ratio: 1.5:1
- Water Pump (P/N 88894341): Cast iron, long-style
- Flexplate (P/N 14088765): 12.750″
- Recommended Fuel: Premium pump
- Ignition Timing: 32° Total @ 4,000 rpm
- Maximum Recommended RPM: 5100
- Balanced: External
- Recommended Transmission: SuperMatic 4L70-E Four-Speed Automatic P/N 19368613
Chevrolet Performance 350 HO Turn Key Crate Engine Information & Specs
Chevrolet Performance Crate Engines carry a 24 Month or 50,000-mile warranty (whichever comes first) when installed by a qualified independent service center. Chevrolet Performance Crate Engines also come with a 30-day start-up warranty (parts only).
There are some additional limitations on the warranty – please see the official GM warranty documentation for more information.