CT350 602 Chevy Sealed Crate Engine Dyno-Tested
- Dyno-verified Horsepower and Torque
- Lash and Timing are Tuned
- Camshaft and Piston Rings are Professionally Broken-In
- Sparkplugs Properly Gapped and Installed
Dyno-Tested CT350 IMCA-Sealed 602 Crate Engine
- Bore x Stroke: 4.00″ x 3.48″
- Compression Ratio: 9.1:1
- 92 octane recommended fuel
- Cast iron, 4-bolt main caps
- Cam Lift: .435″ intake / .460″ exhaust
- Cam Duration @ .50″: 212° intake / 222° exhaust
- Lobe Separation: 112.5°
- 1.94″ intake / 1.50″ exhaust valves
- Stamped Steel, 1.5:1 ratio rocker arms
- Engine weighs 434 lbs. as delivered
- Fully GM assembled Long Block
- Steel Valve Covers with Chevy Bowtie Logo Breathers
- High Rise Aluminum Intake Manifold
- HEI Distributor
- 8″ Harmonic Balancer
- Oil Pump, Pick-up and 8-Quart Oil Pan
- Front Timing Cover
- Professionally installed IMCA seals
- Properly gapped NGK sparkplugs
- Dyno Sheet of your Engine
- Requires the addition of a carburetor, starter, water pump, and plug wires (not included). See 88869602D1 for a “dressed” version of this engine.
- Requires an externally balanced flywheel (not included).
- The 8-quart circle track oil pan is 8 inches deep at the sump. It will clear most GM rear-steer chassis with the stock engine location.
- For Circle Track Racing only – not intended for street use.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws/regulations.
Replaces old P/N 88869602D1.
194818602D1 CT350 602 Chevy Sealed Crate Engine Dyno-Tested- IMCA-Sealed
19418602D1 Chevrolet Motor
The Chevrolet Performance CT350 circle track crate engine delivers competitive and durable power at an economical price, and now Karl Kustoms is offering them as a dyno-verified package that is ready to race! Designed for circle track’s weekend warriors, this bullet-proof 350-horsepower, 350-cubic-inch IMCA-sealed racing crate engine (often referred to as the “602 crate”) is a tough combination of power and reliability – and it fits almost any racing budget.
Based on GM Performance Part’s popular 350 HO engine, including a brand-new four-bolt main block, 9:1 hypereutectic pistons, cast iron crankshaft and GM iron Vortec cylinder heads, the 350/350 Factory Stock version features a high-rise dual-plane intake manifold, 8-quart single kick-out circle track oil pan, valve cover kit with breather tube and breather, and special “kool nut” rocker arm nut design. The 350 HO’s unique dual-pattern cam is included, too. It’s based on the one found in 1965-67 Corvette 327 engines, but with more lift and duration to clear the engine exhaust quickly and move more air – providing excellent mid- and high-range power, where you need it on the track.
The 602 crate engine is delivered complete from the oil pan to the intake manifold – including an HEI distributor – the 350/350 CT350 racing crate engine has the proven parts and horsepower to enable a competitive racecar. Getting it into the winner’s circle, however, is your job!
Important Message: This item is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
– Dyno-verified horsepower and torque
– Camshaft and piston rings are broken-in using a SuperFlow dyno system
-Lash and timing are individually tuned
-Sparkplugs properly gapped and installed
– Comes profressionally sealed with IMCA seals
-Popular in Hobby Stock, Street Stock, Sport Modified and Truck classes*
*Check track/series rules for approval qualifications.
Replaces old P/N 88869602D1.
Chevrolet Performance Racing Crate Engines are excluded from limited warranty.
$250 Mail-In Rebate on select Chevrolet Performance Race Engines. Click Below for more details:
You may also like…
AED Competition 650 CFM GM 602 Crate Carburetor
$799.95Add to cart
Moroso 64940 1″ 4150/4160 Carburetor Spacer Phenolic Plastic
$36.99Add to cart
Braswell BDR-534 Custom High Performance 602/604 Gas Racing Carburetor
$1,375.00Add to cart
Joe Gibbs Driven 00306 XP3 10W30 Synthetic Racing Motor Oil$15.00 Add to cart