WARNING: These auto parts can expose you to chemicals including phthalates and lead. Installing or using these parts can expose you to other parts containing these chemicals and to engine exhaust, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Holley 12-802-1 Blue Electric Fuel Pump
ELEC FUEL PUMP 6194-2 BLU AUTO
Due to world events we are working with our manufacturers every day to ship and receive parts. If the part you are looking for is time sensitive please give our team a call at 855-806-1147 before ordering to ensure it's availability.
The world famous Red®, Blue® and Black® fuel pumps are the most recognized performance pumps of all times. They have been powering racing legends and street enthusiasts alike since the early 70’s. Their time proven rotor/vane design is known to get the job done in an affordable package.
- Tumble polished billet look
- Lower housing casting designed for enhanced fuel flow
- Motor draws only 3 amps current
- Relay kit P/N 12-753 & 7 1/2 amp fuse recommended
- Improved design for street/strip applications
- Not designed for use on aircraft of any type.
- Distinctive “Blue” logo
- Flows 110 GPH (free flow)
- Flows 88 GPH at 9 psi
- maximum pressure is 14 psi
- Includes P/N 12-803 fuel pressure regulator
- Provides constant fuel flow with no pulsation
- Has externally accessible pressure relief valve (max 14 psi)
- Rotor/vane pump design is more tolerant of contaminated fuels
- Weighs only 3 lbs
- Includes mounting bracket
- Repair kits are readily available
- Can be serviced from the pump end
- Not compatible with alcohol or methanol fuels
- Use of safety shut-off switch, P/N 12-810, strongly recommended
- Not designed or recommended for use with fuel injection systems
|Dimensions||6.8 × 4.1 × 5.7 in|
|Manufacturer Part Number||