WARNING: These auto parts can expose you to chemicals including phthalates and lead. Installing or using these parts can expose you to other parts containing these chemicals and to engine exhaust, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Holley 302-20 Gen V LT Retrofit Swap Oil Pan Cast
OIL PAN, LT RETROFIT, AS CAST
Due to world events we are working with our manufacturers every day to ship and receive parts. If the part you are looking for is time sensitive please give our team a call at 855-806-1147 before ordering to ensure it's availability.
GM’s new Gen V LT direct injected engines are starting to find their way into a large variety of vehicles. They make great power, plus they’re very durable and reliable. Unfortunately, the factory oil pans don’t always fit or they hang too low for today’s hot rods. Holley’s new LT Swap Engine Oil Pan is designed to help! It provides maximum clearance to the chassis and ground, plus provides an OE (Original Equipment) style fitment for durability and proper sealing. These oil pans are perfect for: 1967-1992 Camaro/Firebird, 1968-1974 Nova/Apollo/Ventura/Omega, 1978-1987 G-body, 1964-1972 A-body, and 1973-1987 Chevy/GMC Full Size Trucks.
- Designed for LT Engine Swap Installations in Classic Car and Truck Chassis Requiring More Oil Pan to Chassis Clearance Around the Front Half of the Oil Pan
- Allows for up to 4.00” Crankshaft Stroke
- Can Be Used Anywhere a GM F-Body Oil Pan Can Be Used
- Provides OE Style fitment – OE oil filter mounting, OE oil cooler port provision, OE engine NVH suppression, OE flange gasket and sealing, proper structural rigidity and OE bell-housing attachments
- Traditional High-Quality Cast Aluminum Appearance With Clean Exterior Styling
- Provides Maximum Clearance for Vehicles Where the Steering Linkage is Behind the Engine cross-member
- Traditional high-quality cast aluminum appearance with clean exterior styling.
- Provides maximum clearance for vehicles where the steering linkage is behind the engine crossmember.
- Cast and machined aluminum
- Oil Cooler Port Provision
- 1/2” NPT port – Ideal for Turbo Oil Return or PCV Oil Return
- Hinge Door Baffles Available
- Complete Kit Includes: Windage Tray, Sump Baffle, OE Style Pick-Up Tube, Sump Port Plug, Oil Filter Stud, Billet Oil Passage Cover, etc.
|Dimensions||25 × 7 × 13 in|
|Manufacturer Part Number||