Joe Gibbs Driven HR1 15W50 Conventional Hot Rod Motor Oil
$8.99 – $119.88
For your hot rod or big-block custom, there’s no better choice for engine lubrication than Joe Gibbs Driven HR1 15W50 Conventional Hot Rod Engine Motor Oil. This oil is perfect for looser bearing clearances and offers excellent high-temperature lubrication. With extra zinc, this high-performance oil also provides improved anti-wear throughout your engine. This oil offers enhanced protection for flat-tappet and older-style pushrod engines.
In every quart of Joe Gibbs Driven HR1 15W50 Conventional Hot Rod Engine Motor Oil, you can expect:
- 15W50 high-temperature dependability.
- Performance in older engines with looser clearances.
- Extra zinc for advanced wear protection.
- Long-lasting lubrication and protection.
- Enhanced protection for flat-tappet and pushrod style engine.
If you’re looking into even more heat protection for your classic, check out the dry sump systems offered here at Karl Kustoms. Maybe you’re just getting some ideas about your classic build. Check out this post highlighting one of our favorite recent builds to come through our shop.
1 Quart, 12 Quarts