LT4 S/C 6.2L Wet Sump (640 hp) Connect & Cruise Powertrain System with 4L75-E Transmission
- LT4 S/C 6.2L (376 cu in) 640 hp Engine
- Wet SumpOiling System
- 4L75-E Automatic Transmission
- Calibrated Engine Control Module
- Additional information
- Product Overview
- Reviews (0)
LT4 S/C 6.2L Wet Sump Connect & Cruise with 4L75-E Transmission
- LT4 S/C 6.2L (376 cu in)
- 640 hp @ 6,000 rpm
- 630 lb.-ft. @ 4,600 rpm
- 10.0:1 compression ratio
- 1.7L Eaton R1740 TVS supercharger
- 4L75-E four-speed automatic
- Five-pinion gearsets
- 3.06 first gear ratio, 0.70 overdrive ratio
- 30.75 inches long (approx)
More about Connect & Cruise Crate Powertrain Systems
The Complete Performance Package!
When it comes to factory-engineered performance and convenience, nothing beats Chevrolet Performance’s industry-exclusive Connect & Cruise powertain systems. With one package you get the engine, automatic or manual transmission, electronic controllers and al the necessary wire harnesses. Even better, we deliver it for less than the cost of buying the components separately.
Our engineers matched the engines and transmissions for optimal performance and durability, so you can wring out every horsepower with total confidence! The specially calibrated controllers are designed for retrofit installations in older vehicles, for easier and quicker installation – and more importantly – operation without the need for third-party tuning.
The Connect & Cruise lineup even includes several emissions-compliant E-ROD systems in both automatic and manual.
We did the work to design and calibrate perfectly matched powertrain systems and covered them with a 24-month / 50,000-mile limited warranty.
Chevrolet Performance pioneered the performance crate engine, so when it comes to performance innovations that save time, money and guesswork, we once again lead the way! All you have to do is install, connect, and start cruising!
NOTE: All components, engine, transmission, torque converter and controllers are ordered and delivered separately.
Connect & Cruise Builders Guide
Each Chevrolet Performance Connect & Cruise crate powertrain system includes:
- Brand-new, fully assembled crate engine
- Brand-new automatic or manual transmission
- SuperMatic transmission control module and harness
- Calibrated engine control module
- Two oxygen sensors and mounting bosses (for installation in the exhaust system)
- Mass airflow meter and mounting boss (for installation in the air intake system)
- Throttle pedal assembly (for use with the electronically operated throttle)
- Assembled wiring harness w/ fuse box and necessary cam and MAP sensor jumpers
- Oil pressure sensor that is compatible with the harness
- Instruction sheet
To facilitate a complete installation, the builder will need to source additional components to complete the engine assembly and get the vehicle running, including:
- Fuel tank and fuel lines (re-circulating or returnless)
- Fuel pump – 58 psi (400 kPa) for all engines except LSA, which requires 65 psi (450 kPa)
- Air induction system that incorporates the mass airflow sensor
Additionally, all engines require a front-end accessory drive system. The instructions included with each kit lists recommendations and Chevrolet Performance offers several configurations to suit different applications. Each allows the installer to easily delete air conditioning.
Chevrolet Performance recommends the LS1 Engine Installation Guide P/N 88959384, which illustrates basic procedures and offers helpful tips on installing an LS engine into older vehicles. The same basic principles apply to the LT series as well.
LT4 S/C 6.2L Wet Sump Connect & Cruise with 4L75E Transmission
CPSLT44L75EWET System Components:
- 19418844 Engine with Wet Sump Oiling System
- 19419241 Engine Control System
- 19368615 Transmission
- 19299802 Torque Converter
- 19329912 Transmission Installation Kit
- 19215817 Bellhousing
As the heart of the C7 Corvette Z06, the Chevrolet Performance LT4 6.2L supercharged crate engine is the most powerful engine ever offered in a regular-production Chevrolet. It features a 1.7L Eaton R1740 TVS supercharger that boosts power to 640 hp and 630 lb.-ft. of torque.
The LT4 crate engine is based on the same architecture as the LT1 engine, with several unique features designed to support the higher output created by forced induction. They include Rotocast A356T6 aluminum cylinder heads that are stronger and handle heat better than conventional castings, lightweight titanium intake valves and stronger forged aluminum pistons.
LT4 S/C 6.2L Wet Sump Connect & Cruise with 4L75-E
LT4 S/C 6.2L Wet Sump Connect & Cruise with 4L75-E
Chevrolet Performance Connect & Cruise Powertrain Systems include a 24-month or 50,000-mile (80,000 kilometer) limited warranty on all components.
This product qualifies for a $500/750 Rebate from Chevrolet Performance.
To receive the rebate:
- Purchase a select Chevrolet Performance Connect & Cruise System between 11/1/2020 and 10/31/2021
- Complete all information requested on this form and mail it by November 30th, 2021, OR
- Submit your rebate online at www.gmpartsrebates.com before the same deadline
See rebate form for more details.
NOTE: Please allow up to 6-8 weeks for rebate processing.
This product qualifies for Free Mobil 1 Oil!
November 1, 2020 through February 28, 2021 receive a Free case of Mobil 1 Oil with the purchase of a Chevrolet Performance Crate Engine and receive two Free Cases of Mobil 1 Oil with the purchase of a Connect & Cruise Package.