LT4 Supercharged 6.2 Wet Sump Connect & Cruise w/10L90-E Transmission
- LT4 SC 6.2L (376 cu in) 650 hp Engine
- 10L90-E 10 Speed Automatic Transmission w/Torque Converter
- Engine and Transmission Control Modules
LT4 SC 6.2L Wet Sump Connect & Cruise with 10L90-E Automatic Transmission
- LT4 SC 6.2L (376 cu in)
- 650 hp @ 6,400 rpm
- 650 lb.-ft. @ 3,600 rpm
- 10.1:1 compression ratio
- 1.7L Eaton R1740 TVS supercharger
- 10L90-E 10 speed automatic
- Four gearsets
- Six clutches
- 4.70 first gear ratio, Three Overdrive Gears, with 0.64:1 overall ratio
More about Connect & Cruise Crate Powertrain Systems
The Complete Performance Package!
When it comes to factory-engineered performance and convenience, nothing beats Chevrolet Performance’s industry-exclusive Connect & Cruise powertain systems. With one package you get the engine, automatic or manual transmission, electronic controllers and al the necessary wire harnesses. Even better, we deliver it for less than the cost of buying the components separately.
Our engineers matched the engines and transmissions for optimal performance and durability, so you can wring out every horsepower with total confidence! The specially calibrated controllers are designed for retrofit installations in older vehicles, for easier and quicker installation – and more importantly – operation without the need for third-party tuning.
The Connect & Cruise lineup even includes several emissions-compliant E-ROD systems in both automatic and manual.
We did the work to design and calibrate perfectly matched powertrain systems and covered them with a 24-month / 50,000-mile limited warranty.
Chevrolet Performance pioneered the performance crate engine, so when it comes to performance innovations that save time, money and guesswork, we once again lead the way! All you have to do is install, connect, and start cruising!
NOTE: All components, engine, transmission, torque converter and controllers are ordered and delivered separately.
Connect & Cruise Builders Guide
Each Chevrolet Performance Connect & Cruise crate powertrain system includes:
- Brand-new, fully assembled crate engine
- Brand-new automatic or manual transmission
- SuperMatic transmission control module and harness
- Calibrated engine control module
- Two oxygen sensors and mounting bosses (for installation in the exhaust system)
- Mass airflow meter and mounting boss (for installation in the air intake system)
- Throttle pedal assembly (for use with the electronically operated throttle)
- Assembled wiring harness w/ fuse box and necessary cam and MAP sensor jumpers
- Oil pressure sensor that is compatible with the harness
- Instruction sheet
To facilitate a complete installation, the builder will need to source additional components to complete the engine assembly and get the vehicle running, including:
- Fuel tank and fuel lines (re-circulating or returnless)
- Fuel pump Fuel System
Low Pressure (Fuel Tank To Engine)
A fuel flow rate of 65 G/H (Gallons Per Hour) at 72 psi (500 kPa) is recommended for optimum performance. Because this is a dead headed system,
a pressure relief set at 84 psi (580 KPa) must be included in the fuel line between the tank pump and engine mounted high pressure pump.
It is not recommended to use a low pressure fuel system that is not controlled by the FPPM (Fuel Pump Power Module). A pump with excessive
capacity may result in cavitation at low flow due to the pump repeatedly stopping and starting instead of controlling to a speed/pressure. If a
FPPM is not used, diagnostic codes will be set in the ECM (the MIL light may not be illuminated). Excessive fuel heating and potential
startability/drivability issues may result from a pump operating at constant high pressure. A fuel pressure relief set to 84 psi (580 kPa) should be
installed in between the low pressure supply fuel pump and the engine mounted high pressure fuel pump.
- Air induction system that incorporates the mass airflow sensor
Additionally, all engines require a front-end accessory drive system. The instructions included with each kit lists recommendations and Chevrolet Performance offers several configurations to suit different applications. Each allows the installer to easily delete air conditioning.
LT4 S/C 6.2L Dry Sump Connect & Cruise with 10L90E Transmission
Chevrolet Performance Connect & Cruise Powertrain Systems include a 24-month or 50,000-mile (80,000 kilometer) limited warranty on all components. Click here for more detailed warranty information.