MSD 2701 Atomic AirForce LS7 Intake Manifold w/ 103mm Throttle Body Inlet
- Designed using Computational Fluid Dynamic Modeling to create optimal plenum volume and efficient air flow paths.
- The two-piece manifold design provide convenient access to the runners for porting.
- Direct flow path runner design promotes maximum airflow.
- 103mm Throttle bore allows the use of large throttle bodies for greater air flow.
- Polymer material resists heat soak and minimizes weight.
- Allows for the use of stock fuel rails,aftermarket rails including the Atomic LS EFI.
When you’re serious about power for your LS or new LT1 engine, call in the AirForce! MSD Atomic AirForce intake manifolds have been designed using Computational Fluid Dynamic Modeling to create optimal plenum volume and efficient paths for improved airflow and distribution to stock and modified engines. Their unique bell-mouthed runner entrances maximize airflow and minimize shrouding–efficiently using the available plenum volume for an unobstructed flow path over opposing runners. The 2-piece molded polymer design resists heat soak, minimizes weight, and allows easy access to the runners for porting. MSD Atomic AirForce intake manifolds accept an OEM or 103mm throttle body, as well as stock, aftermarket, or Atomic LS EFI fuel rails. They are supplied with new gaskets and hardware for a direct bolt-on package. The 103mm throttle bore allows the use of large throttle bodies for greater airflow, and a direct-flow path runner design promotes maximum airflow.
|Dimensions||27 × 9 × 16 in|
|Manufacturer Part Number||