MSD 7531 Programmable Digital-7 Plus Ignition Control
- For the consummate engine tuner
- Includes wiring harnesses and mounting hardware
- Pro-Data+ software provided
- Illegal for use in NHRA classes except Pro Mod
If you’re a consummate engine tuner and know how to take advantage of minute changes in timing during a quarter mile pass, then the Programmable Digital-7 Plus is the ignition for you! All of the standard programmable features such as Individual Cylinder Management, Step Retards, Rev Limits, Shift Points and more are included in the Plus version but you also get more.
Much, much more. A MAP sensor is required for the boost circuit. The Ignition is supplied with wiring harnesses, mounting hardware, an RS232 computer harness and the Pro-Data+ software on a mini CD.
- Map a complete timing curve for every gear.
- Output to activate a device through rpm, time or pressure inputs.
- Automatic magnetic pickup compensation for crank triggers or distributor pick- ups.
- Program your engine’s firing order for ease of setting the cylinder-to-cylinder timing.
- There is a cam sync output for fuel controllers or data acquisition.
- Vacuum advance and boost retard is selectable through a MAP sensor.
- Program an rpm limit that is ramped in during the launch.
- Select the rpm limiter value in rpm/seconds.
- Acquire 20 seconds of run data including two seconds prior to launch.
- View all ignition events in a new Launch History window including the retard sum, manifold pressure, rpm, shift points and more.
- Updated X-Y plots with interpolation for smooth changes.
- Stage retards can be set to ramp the timing.
- An upgraded micro- controller runs at 40MHz enabling timing accuracy within 0.1 degrees and +/-1 rpm at up to 10,000 rpm!
Note: Illegal for use in NHRA classes except Pro Mod. The Programmable-7 Series of ignition controls has been updated with the Power Grid Ignition System
|Dimensions||8 × 4 × 12 in|
Not CARB Compliant
|Manufacturer Part Number||