SP350/385 Base Chevrolet Crate Engine
- 385 hp @ 5,600 rpm/405 lb.-ft. @ 3,600 rpm
- High-flow Aluminum Cylinder Heads
- Hydraulic Roller Camshaft
- Forged Steel Crankshaft
- Additional information
- Product Overview
- Dyno Chart
- Reviews (0)
SP350/385 Base Crate Engine
385 hp @ 5,600 rpm / 405 lb.-ft. @ 3,600 rpm
SP350/385 Base Tech Specs:
Engine Type: Chevy Small-Block V-8
Displacement (cu in): 350
Bore x Stroke (in): 4.000 x 3.480
Block, P/N 10243870: Cast-iron with 4-bolt main caps
Crankshaft, P/N 12670965: Forged steel, shot peened
Connecting Rods (P/N 10108688): Powdered metal
Pistons (P/N 10159436): Hypereutectic aluminum
Intake Manifold (P/N 12366573): Dual plane
Camshaft Type (P/N 10185071): Hydraulic roller
Valve Lift (in): .474 intake / .510 exhaust
Camshaft Duration (@.050 in): 208° intake / 221° exhaust
Cylinder Heads (P/N 19300955): Fast Burn aluminum; 62cc chambers
Valve Size (in): 2.000 intake / 1.550 exhaust
Compression Ratio: 9.6:1 nominal
Rocker Arms (P/N 10089648): Stamped steel
Rocker Arm Ratio: 1.5:1
Recommended Fuel: Premium pump
Ignition Timing: 36º Total @ 4,000 rpm
Maximum Recommended rpm: 5,800
Flexplate (P/N 14088765): 12.750″
This Chevrolet Performance Crate Engine includes a 24-Month or 50,000-Mile/80,000-Kilometer Limited Warranty
Recommended Transmissions: Hydra-Matic 4L65-E Four-Speed Automatic P/N 19260380 or T56 Super Magnum Six-Speed Manual P/N 19329795
- Use the Holley 770-cfm 4-barrel carburetor P/N 19170093 to achieve the listed horsepower and torque
- Requires four-barrel carburetor, spark plug wires and additional components to complete assembly
- Comes with 12.750″ externally balanced 153-tooth automatic transmission flexplate. Requires externally balanced flywheel for manual transmission.
- Requires fuel line from fuel pump to carburetor
- Some assembly and minor engine tuning required
- Not intended for marine applications
19333157, 19417624, 19417781, 19432101
SP350/385 Base Crate Engine
19433039 Chevrolet Crate Motor
The Foundation for a High-Revving 350 Small Block!
The new Chevrolet Performance SP350/385 Base crate engine incorporates modern technologies such as a beehive-type valve springs to take the classic 350 Small Block to new levels of high-rpm performance ? without sacrificing the signature torque that has made it the benchmark of V-8 engines for nearly half a century.
Building on the strength and power of legendary Small Block engines like the ZZ4, GM’s engineers upped the ante with proven Fast Burn aluminum cylinder heads, LT-1 style pistons and new valvetrain components.
The Chevy SP350 Base crate engine kit includes the dual-plane aluminum intake manifold, distributor, water pump, damper and flexplate.
This part replaces old P/N 19333157 and 19417624.
Chevrolet Performance Crate Engines include a 24-month or 50,000-mile (80,000 kilometer) limited warranty.
There are no reviews yet.