TBI Gen 1 Truck Crate Engine – GM 5.7L 350 Engine
- 210 hp @4,000 rpm / 300 lb.-ft. @ 2,800 rpm
- All new – not remanufactured
- Light duty 2500 and 1500 applications
- Direct replacement for the 5.7 TBI engine
- Replaces 12568758 & 12681430 & 12703983
Available on backorder
A true workhorse of the GM engine fleet, the Gen 1 5.7L V8 can be found in applications ranging from vans to pick-up trucks, to SUVs. If your 1988-1995 Chevy or GMC truck needs a refreshed motor, look no further than Karl Kustoms. Backed by a 36 month or 100,000-mile limited warranty, our factory O.E. 5.7 can give a new lease on life to that old friend.
With all-new components and modern updates, this General Motors Gen 1 350 V8 puts out a reliable 210 hp and 300 lb.-ft. of torque at a work-friendly 2,800 rpm. This engine assembly features:
- All-new cylinder head and block castings
- Forged steel crankshaft with four-bolt main caps
- Graphite coated hypereutectic pistons
- Gear-driven oil pump assembly
Included with the long block engine are new valve covers, oil pan, timing cover, and harmonic balancer.
- When ordering, please share your VIN for warranty information
- This product includes a core charge. If you return your core to us and it’s deemed reusable, you will be refunded the core charge amount. If you have any questions please call Karl Kustoms at 855-806-1147.
Please share VIN and current mileage in order notes for warranty documentation (if applicable)
|Manufacturer Part Number||
12568758, 12681430, 12703983
GM 5.7L 350 TBI Gen 1 Truck Crate Engine Tech Specs
210 hp @ 4,000 rpm / 300 lb.-ft. @ 2,800 rpm
- Cast Iron Block 4-Bolt Main Caps, 1-Piece Rear Seal
- Forged Steel Crankshaft
- Graphite Coated Hypereutectic Pistons
- Powdered Metal Connecting Rods
- Compression Ratio: 9.4 to 1
- Silent Link-Type Timing Chain
- Flat Tappet Hydraulic Camshaft
- Camshaft Lift: .382″ Intake, .402″ Exhaust
- Camshaft Duration at .050″: 165° Intake, 174° Exhaust
- Valve Size: 1.94″ Intake, 1.50″ Exhaust
- Center bolt Cylinder Heads (65.3cc Chambers)
This product contains a core charge. If you return your core to us and it’s deemed reusable you will be refunded the core charge amount. If you have any questions please give our team a call here at 855-806-1147 and we would be happy to help you out.
Chevrolet O.E. Replacement Crate Engines include a 36-month or 100,000-mile limited warranty when installed in proper applications. Contact us with your VIN or vehicle description to verify the warranty.
There are no reviews yet.