LT4 S/C 6.2L Dry Sump Chevrolet Performance Crate Engine
- 650 hp @ 6,400 rpm/650 lb.-ft. @ 3,600 rpm
- 1.7L EatonR1740TVS supercharger with intercooler
- Coolant Pump for Intercooler Included
- With Dry Sump oiling system
- Additional information
- Product Overview
- Reviews (0)
LT4 Dry Sump Performance Crate Engine
650 hp @ 6,400 rpm / 650 lb.-ft. @ 3,600 rpm
LT4 6.2L Supercharged Tech Specs:
Part Number: 19416595 (dry sump)
Engine Type: Gen V Small Block V-8
Displacement (cu in): 376 cu in 6.2L
Bore x Stroke (in): 4.065 x 3.622 (103.25 x 92mm)
Block: Cast-aluminum with 6-bolt, cross-bolted main caps
Crankshaft: Forged Steel
Connecting Rods: Forged powdered-metal steel
Pistons: Forged aluminum
Camshaft Type: Hydraulic roller
Valve Lift (in): 0.492″ intake / 0.551″ exhaust
Camshaft Duration (@0.050 in): 189° intake / 223° exhaust
Cylinder Heads: A356 T6 Rotocast aluminum; as cast with 65.5cc chambers
Valve Size (in): 2.130″ intake / 1.590″ exhaust
Compression ratio: 10:1
Rocker Arms (P/N 12619829): Investment-cast, roller bearing trunnion
Rocker Arm Ratio: 1.81:1
Recommended Fuel: Premium Pump
Maximum Recommended RPM: 6,600
Reluctor Wheel: 58x
- Engines shipped with high-pressure direct-injection fuel pump installed
- Requires production or after-market oil lines and external oil tank (not included)
- Comes with a Corvette oil pan – Use oil hose adaptors P/N 25534412 to adapt AN-12 fittings
- Assembly does not include electronics
- Use LT4 Controller Kit, P/N 19331517 for engine operation – Kit includes electronic throttle pedal, which is required for throttle input to the ECU
- Dry sump engine requires production or after-market oil lines and oil tank (not included)
- Flywheel included
- Intended for pre-1976 street vehicles and off-highway vehicles only
- Not intended for marine applications
- Front-End Accessory Drive Kit, P/N 19322614, can be ordered separately
- 8-bolt crankshaft flange
- Shipped with 14″ flexplate
LT4 Dry Sump Supercharged Crate Engine
19416595 Chevrolet Motor
Supercharged Power from the C7 Corvette Z06!
At heart of the Chevy Corvette Z06, the supercharged Chevrolet Performance LT4 6.2L SC crate engine is the most powerful engine ever offered in a regular-production Chevrolet. It features a more-efficient, more-compact 1.7L Eaton R1740 TVS supercharger, which spins at up to 20,000 rpm. That’s enough to generate more than 9 pounds of boost and help produce 650 hp and 650 lb.-ft. of torque.
This LT4 crate motor is based on the same GM Gen V Small Block architecture as the LT1 engine, with several unique features designed to support its higher output and the greater cylinder pressures created by forced induction. They include Rotocast A356T6 aluminum cylinder heads that are stronger and handle heat better than conventional castings, lightweight titanium intake valves and stronger forged aluminum pistons.
This part replaces old P/N 19332702.
Chevrolet Performance Crate Engines include a 24-month or 50,000-mile (80,000 kilometer) limited warranty.
This product qualifies for a $250 Rebate from Chevrolet Performance.
To receive the rebate:
- Purchase a select Chevrolet Performance Crate Engine between 10/1/2020 and 12/31/2020
- Complete all information requested on this form and mail it by January 31st, 2021, OR
- Submit your rebate online at www.gmpartsrebates.com before the same deadline
See rebate form for more details.
NOTE: Please allow up to 6-8 weeks for rebate processing.
This product qualifies for Free Mobil 1 Oil!
November 1, 2020 through February 28, 2021 receive a Free case of Mobil 1 Oil with the purchase of a Chevrolet Performance Crate Engine and receive two Free Cases of Mobil 1 Oil with the purchase of a Connect & Cruise Package.