602 Crate Engine – Chevrolet Performance Dressed CT350 602D2 Sealed Crate Engine Dyno-Tested
- NKG Plugs and Sleeved Moroso Wires Installed
- Valve Lash set and Timing sweep for maximum Performance
- Camshaft is Broken-In and Piston Rings are Seated
- Dyno-verified Horsepower and Torque
CT350 602 Crate Engine
The Chevrolet Performance CT350 circle track crate engine delivers competitive and durable power at an economical price. Karl Kustoms is now offering them as a dyno-verified package that is ready to race! Designed for circle track’s weekend warriors, this bullet-proof 350-horsepower, 350-cubic-inch IMCA-sealed racing crate engine (often referred to as the “602 crate”) is a tough combination of power and reliability – and it fits almost any racing budget.
Based on GM Performance Part’s popular 350 HO engine, the CT350 includes:
- A brand-new four-bolt main block
- 9.12:1 hypereutectic pistons
- NEW!! Forged Steel crankshaft
- GM iron Vortec cylinder heads
- A high-rise dual-plane intake manifold
- 8-quart single kick-out circle track oil pan
- Valve cover kit with breather tube and breather
- A special “kool nut” rocker arm nut design
- HEI distributor, spark plugs and wires
The 350 HO’s unique dual-pattern cam is included, too. It’s based on the one found in 1965-67 Corvette 327 engines, but with more lift and duration to clear the engine exhaust quickly and move more air – providing excellent mid- and high-range power, where you need it on the track.
- Fully GM assembled Long Block
- Steel Valve Covers with Chevy Bowtie Logo Breathers
- High Rise Aluminum Intake Manifold
- HEI Distributor
- NGK Spark Plugs
- Moroso Mag-tune sleeved, under-header wire kit (terminals installed)
- 8″ Harmonic Balancer
- Oil Pump, Pick-up and 8-Quart Oil Pan
- Front Timing Cover
- IMCA-issued seals professionally installed
- Dyno Sheet of your Engine
- Requires the addition of a carburetor, starter and water pump (not included).
- Requires an externally balanced flywheel (not included).
- The 8-quart Circle Track oil pan is 7 inches deep at the sump. It will clear most GM rear-steer chassis with the stock engine location.
- For Circle Track Racing only – not intended for street use.
- Broken-in, dyno-verified HP/TQ, and IMCA-sealed for competition. Includes distributor (installed and timed) and fitted spark plug wires.
- This item is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
CT350/602 Tech Specs
- Engine Type: Deluxe Crate Engine
- Displacement (cu in): 350
- Bore x Stroke (in): 4.000 x 3.480
- Block: Cast-iron with 4-bolt main caps (P/N 12691718)
- Crankshaft: Forged Steel (P/N 12691722)
- Connecting Rods: Powdered metal steel (P/N 10108688)
- Pistons: Hypereutectic aluminum (P/N 88894280)
- Intake Manifold: Dual-plane aluminum (P/N 12366573)
- Camshaft Type: Hydraulic flat tappet (P/N 24502476)
- Camshaft Lift (in): .435 intake / .460 exhaust
- Camshaft Duration (@.050 in): 208° intake / 221° exhaust
- Cylinder Heads: Vortec iron; 64cc chambers (P/N 12558060)
- Valve Size (in): 1.940 intake / 1.500 exhaust
- Compression Ratio: 9.1:1
- Rocker Arms: Stamped steel (P/N 10089648)
- Rocker Arm Ratio: 1.5:1
- Recommended Fuel: 92 octane premium pump
- Ignition Timing: 34° Total @ 4,000 rpm
- Maximum Recommended rpm: 5,500
- Balanced: External
Chevrolet Performance Crate Engines carry a 24 Month or 50,000 mile warranty (whichever comes first) when installed by a qualified independent service center. Chevrolet Performance Crate Engines also come with a 30 day start up warranty (parts only).
There are some additional limitations on the warranty – please see the official GM warranty documentation for more information.