LS Swap Standalone LS1 Vortec DBC Engine Wiring Harness
- Fits 97-04 LS1/LS6 (5.7L) Corvettes
- Fits 99-06 (4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L) GM trucks
- Fits drive-by-cable applications with LS1 intake manifolds and T56 manual or non-electronic automatic transmissions
LS Swap Vortec T56 Manual Transmission Wiring Harness
Wiring can often be a hassle and headache when working on an engine swap or restoration. This Standalone LS1 wiring harness from our team at Karl Kustoms is here to help lessen the stress of wiring. This kit is specifically designed to connect your LS1/LS6 or Vortec engine with a drive-by-cable design to your Tremec T56 manual or non-electronic automatic transmission.
This kit can save hours of rewiring the old system to communicate with your new engine. Of course, the team at Karl Kustoms has many different standalone wiring kits for numerous drivetrain/transmission combinations. If you’d like to learn more about our wiring harness offerings, click here – and to check out one of our recent builds, click here.
Included Connectors: Fuse/relay box, fuel pump control, fan controls, check engine light, speedometer, tachometer, OBD2, accelerator pedal and throttle body control, MAF sensor, MAP sensor, engine coolant temp sensor, alternator control, (2) upstream oxygen sensors, crankshaft position, camshaft position, fuel injectors, coil packs, manual or automatic transmission control, knock sensors.
Fitments and specs for this harness:
- For 97-06 Gen III LS Based engines with rear mount camshaft position sensor
- For T56 manual or non-electronic automatic transmissions (such as a 700R4, TH350, TH400 or Powerglide)
- For drive-by-cable applications
- EV1 style injectors
- EV1 to Multec injector adapter harnesses included
- Standard harness length
- Uses LS1 style MAP sensor; for LS3 style sensor, you will need our 81033 adapter harness.
- For use with GM 9354896 or 12200411 (Commonly known as 0411) PCMs
- Fits LS1/LS6 (5.7L) Corvettes and Vortec (4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L) GM trucks
- Fits drive-by cable applications with LS1 intake manifolds and T56 manual or non-electronic automatic transmissions
- 5 pin MAF
When it comes to building your perfect ride, our team here at Karl Kustoms is happy to help. With numerous years of experience producing customs and classics here in our shop in Des Moines, we know what it takes to help get your build done. We’re happy to offer our expertise on wiring harnesses and more, and we offer free shipping on all orders over $99 to the lower 48. You can contact us here, or give us a call at 866-697-8615.
|Dimensions||6 × 18 × 12 in|