LS Crate Engine – Chevrolet Performance LS376/480 Long Block Engine
- 495 hp @ 5,750 rpm/475 lb.-ft. @ 4,500 RPM
Available on backorder
LS376/480 Long Block
The LS376/480 Long Block is the powerful LS3 6.2L power coupled with:
- L92-style rectangular ports
- High Lift Camshaft (.525” intake/.525 exhaust)
These upgrades help to make the LS376/480 Long Block a strong engine offering plenty of power over the standard LS3:
- LS376/480 HP Long Block – 495 HP @ 5,750 RPM / 473lb.-ft @ 4,500 RPM
- LS3 – 436HP @ 5,900 RPM / 428 lb-ft. @ 4,600 RPM
Learn more about this crate engine with a recent blog on this Silverado. The LS376/480 crate motor offers unique upgrades to give your hot rod the power it needs. With more than a horsepower per pound, this LS376/480 is one of Chevy’s most exciting crate offerings.
- Fully Assembled GM Long Block
- Oil Pump, Pickup, and Camaro Oil Pan
- Will require L92 style intake manifold, fuel rails, injectors, exhaust manifolds, throttle body, EFI controller, and accessory drive.
- Coolant Crossover, Oil Dipstick, and Tube are not included.
If you need help with your new crate engine check out the Karls Kustoms Crate Program.
Replaces P/N 19420384
|Manufacturer Part Number||
LS376/480 Long Block
495 hp @ 5750RPM / 473 lb.-ft. @ 4500RPM
- Displacement: 376 CID, 6.2L
- Bore x Stroke: 4.060” x 3.620”
- Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
- Recommended Fuel: 92 Octane
- Block: Cast Aluminum with 6 bolt, cross-bolted main caps
- Crankshaft: Nodular Iron
- Connecting Rods: Powdered Metal Steel
- Pistons: Hypereutectic Aluminum
- Camshaft: Steel Hydraulic Roller Tappet
- Cam Lift: .525” Intake / .525” exhaust
- Cam Duration @ .050”: 219 deg. Intake / 228 deg. Exhaust
- Lobe Separation: 112 Degree
- Cylinder Heads: Aluminum L92 style ports
- Combustion Chamber: 68cc
- Valves: 2.165” Intake/ 1.590” Exhaust
- Rocker Arms: Cast Roller Trunnion, 1.7:1 Ratio
- Balance: Internal
- Reluctor: 58X
- Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 6600
- GM Recommended Torque Converter Stall: 2400-2800
Chevrolet Performance LS376/480 Crate Engine Information & Specs
Chevrolet Performance Crate Engines carry a 24 Month or 50,000 mile warranty (whichever comes first) when installed by a qualified independent service center. Chevrolet Performance Crate Engines also come with a 30 day start up warranty (parts only).
There are some additional limitations on the warranty – please see the official GM warranty documentation for more information.
You may also like…
Holley 302-2 GM LS Retro-Fit Engine Swap Oil Pan – Additional Front ClearanceAdd to cart
Holley 20-185BK Comp Mid-Mount Accessory System LS-BlackAdd to cart
Holley Sniper 550-511 Sniper EFI Self-Tuning Kit – Black CeramicAdd to cart
12563288 – ACDelco Ignition Coil Mounting BracketsAdd to cart
LS3 Intake ManifoldAdd to cart