Chevrolet Performance SP350/357 Turn-Key Crate Engine
- 357 hp @ 5,500 rpm/407 lb.-ft. @ 4,000 rpm
- Economical iron cylinder heads
- Cast iron 4-bolt block
- Complete, with distributor, carburetor and balancer installed
SP350/357 Turn Key Crate Engine
Here it is – the most legendary turn-key engine in hot rodding history. Whether you’re taking on a painstaking restoration of a beloved Chevy pick-up, or looking to light up the tires on your rat rod, and everything in between, the SP350/357 is the ideal engine choice. Chevy Performance’s newest iteration of the small block wonder keeps the time-tested architecture but adds modern improvements for increased reliability and usable power across the rpm range.
With 357 hp and 407 lb.-ft. of peak torque at just 4,000 rpm, the Karl Kustoms Chevy SP350 turn-key motor features:
- Hydraulic roller camshaft for optimized airflow
- All brand new components – not remanufactured, including the block and four-bolt main caps, as well as a durable nodular iron crankshaft
- The latest small-block dual plane intake manifold technology
- High-quality engine accessories
Our SP350/357 Turn-Key package comes complete with the distributor, carburetor, and balancer installed. The starter, fuel pump, air conditioning pump, alternator, front-end accessory drive kit, and more are also included, ready to bolt on.
- Chevrolet Performance Crate Engines include a 24-month or 50,000-mile (80,000 kilometers) limited warranty.
- Not intended for marine applications
- Front-End Accessory Drive included but not installed
- Comes with 12.750″ externally balanced 153-tooth automatic transmission flexplate. Requires externally balanced flywheel for manual transmission.
- Requires fuel line from fuel pump to carburetor.
- You do have a tough transmission and rear axle, don’t you? Can we suggest a Karl Kustoms SuperMatic 6L80-E Automatic Transmission that can handle 650 lb.-ft. of output torque?
19367084, 19418190, 19420872, 19420883, 19431614
SP350/357 Turn Key Crate Engine Tech Specs
357 hp @ 5,500 rpm / 407 lb.-ft. @ 4,000 rpm
- Engine Type: Chevy Small-Block V-8
- Displacement (cu in): 350
- Bore x Stroke (in): 4.000 x 3.480
- Block (P/N 10105123): Cast-iron with 4-bolt main caps
- Crankshaft (P/N 10243070): Nodular iron
- Connecting Rods (P/N 10108688): Powdered metal
- Pistons (P/N 88894280): Cast aluminum
- Intake Manifold (P/N 12676887): Dual plane
- Camshaft Type (P/N 12677151): Hydraulic roller
- Valve Lift (in): 0.473″ intake / 0.473″ exhaust
- Camshaft Duration (@0.050 in): 215° intake / 223° exhaust
- Cylinder Heads: Cast iron; as cast with 64cc chambers
- Valve Size (in): 1.940 intake / 1.500 exhaust
- Compression ratio: 9.0:1
- Rocker Arms (P/N 12387346): Stamped steel
- Rocker Arm Ratio: 1.5:1
- Recommended Fuel: Premium pump
- Ignition Timing: 32° Total @ 4,000 rpm
- Maximum Recommended rpm: 5,600
- Balanced: External
- Flexplate (P/N 14088765): 12.750″
Chevrolet Performance Crate Engines include a 24-month or 50,000-mile (80,000 kilometer) limited warranty.
There are no reviews yet.