Dressed CT400 604 Chevy Sealed Crate Engine Dyno-Tested
- MSD Distributor and Moroso Wires Installed
- Lash and Timing are Tuned
- Camshaft and Piston Rings are Broken-In
- Dyno-verified Horsepower and Torque
Dyno-Tested, Dressed CT400 IMCA-Sealed 604 Crate Engine
Maximum RPM: 5800
Engine Displacement: 350 cu. in.
Crate Engine Type: Deluxe Crate Engine
Compression Ratio: 9.6:1
Camshaft Type: Hydraulic Roller Tappet
Cylinder Head Material: Aluminum
Piston Material: Hypereutectic Aluminum
Crankshaft Material: Forged 4340 Steel
(@ .050 in.): 208° intake / 221° exhaust
Carburetor Included: No
Intake Manifold Included: Yes
Distributor Included: Yes
MFG Part #: 19370604
Connecting Rod Material: Powdered Metal
Sold in Quantity: Each
Valve Covers Included: Yes
Cylinder Heads Included: Yes
Rear Main Seal Style: 1-piece
Oil Pan Included: Yes
Timing Cover Included: Yes
Water Pump Included: No
Harmonic Balancer Included: Yes
Flexplate Included: No
Flywheel Included: No
Air Cleaner Included: No
Spark Plugs Included: Yes
Spark Plug Wires Included: Yes
Intake Style: Single Plane
Camshaft Included: Yes
Camshaft Lift (in.): .474 intake / .510 exhaust
Bore x Stroke: 4.000″ x 3.480″
CNC-Machined Runners: No
- 4.00″ x 3.48″ bore x stroke
- 9.6:1 compression ratio
- 92 octane recommended fuel
- 4-bolt main caps
- Cam lift .474″ intake / .510″ exhaust
- Cam duration @ .050: 208° intake / 221° exhaust
- 112° lobe separation
- 1.5:1 ratio aluminum roller rocker arms
- 2.00″ intake / 1.55″ exhaust valves
- Fully assembled long block
- Black steel valve covers with Bowtie breathers
- Oil pump, pick-up, 8-quart oil pan
- Eliminator Vortec intake manifold
- MSD Pro-Billet 85555 distributor
- Moroso Mag-Tune sleeved , under-header wire kit(terminals installed)
- Spark plugs
- 8″ harmonic balancer
- Front timing cover
- Fuel pump block-off plate
- Dyno sheet of your engine
- Professionally installed IMCA seals
- Requires the addition of a carburetor, starter and water pump (not included).
- Requires an externally balanced flywheel (not included).
- The 8-quart Circle Track oil pan is 7 inches deep at the sump. It will clear most GM rear-steer chassis with the stock engine location.
- For Circle Track Racing only – not intended for street use.
Broke-in, dyno-verified HP/TQ, and IMCA-sealed for competition. Incldes distributor (installed and timed) and fitted spark plug wires.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws/regulations.
|Manufacturer Part Number||
Chevrolet Performance Racing Crate Engines are excluded from limited warranty.
This product qualifies for Free Mobil 1 Oil!
November 1, 2020 through February 28, 2021 receive a Free case of Mobil 1 Oil with the purchase of a Chevrolet Performance Crate Engine and receive two Free Cases of Mobil 1 Oil with the purchase of a Connect & Cruise Package.