LS427/570 Chevrolet Performance Crate Engine Wet Sump
- 570 HP & 540 Lb.-Ft.
- More Power and Easier Installation than LS7
L427/570 Crate Engine
19421004 Chevrolet Motor
More Power, Wet-Sump Oiling for the Race Bred LS
Chevrolet Performance’s new LS427/570 builds on the track-bred performance of the LS7 engine and enhances it in two important ways: more power and easier installation. A new, higher-lift camshaft helps it produce 570 horsepower and 540 lb-ft. of torque which is an increase of 65 hp and 70 lb-ft over the production-based LS7 crate engine.
LS427/570 Crate Engine
A new wet-sump oiling system facilitates easier and less costly installation, because the supporting components for the production-based LS7’s dry-sump system are not required. This engine comes assembled with the 14″ Camaro Z/28 168-tooth manual transmission wheel. Use with LS427 engine controller P/N 19420000 (sold seperately)
Chevrolet recommends 15W50 Mobil 1 engine oil for the LS427/570 engine.
- Part Number 19421004
- Engine Type: LS-Series Small Block V-8
- Displacement (cu. in.): 427 (7.0L)
- Bore x Stroke (in.): 4.125 x 4.000 (101.6 x 92mm)
- Block (P/N 12602689): Cast aluminum block with 6-bolt, cross bolted main caps
- Crankshaft (P/N 12602689): Forged Steel
- Connecting Rods (P/N 12661677): Forged titanium
- Pistons: Hypereutectic Aluminum
- Camshaft Type (P/N 19419859): Hydraulic Roller
- Valve Lift (in.): .591 intake/ .590 exhuast
- Camshaft Duration (@.050 in.): 227 inatke/242 exhaust
- Camshaft Lobe Seperation Angle: 116
- Cylinder Heads: CNC-ported LS7-style ports with 70 cc combustion chambers
- Valve Size (in.): 2.200 titanium intake, 1.610 sodium-filled exhaust
- Compression Ratio: 11.0:1
- Rocker Arms: Investment-cast, roller bearing trunnion
- Rocker Arm Ratio: 1.8:1 (offset intake)
- Recommended Fuel: Premium pump
- Maximum Recommended RPM: 7,000 RPM
- Balanced: Internal
Chevrolet Performance Crate Engines include a 24-month or 50,000-mile (80,000 kilometer) limited warranty.